Deal Done Check New Deal

I’m in DFW are there any Gray/Blk available at the dealer you are working with? Charging kit and safe. I wouldn’t want pinstripe or front plate.

Still working on a Tacoma deal.

Took your advise. Thanks!

Any Tundra left with this deal?

The payments between 15k vs 10k doesn’t make sense. What’s the RV difference, 3%?

Originally I put it at 15k because that was the best deal but people wanted lower so I made that an option although the better deal is with 15k.

15k miles shouldn’t be the “best deal.” Is your dealer giving a smaller discount when going with lower miles?

How much of the $3500 is a tax incentive? I thought Toyota incentives were tied to where the dealership is vice registration zip code.

Any sport models available?

TSS is sport

Usually the sport package models have the color matched bumpers, led headlights etc…

Oh you’re talking TRD edition. Those have different residuals and higher payment.

I’m not sure if this is what is happening here, but I recall hearing some of these “only made sense” at 15K when a handful were getting rejected by Ally back over the summer.

Can’t recall the details, but I believe it had something to do with the RV compared to the adjusted cap cost.

TSS is not Sport package. Its is it’s own appearance package available to only Gulf States. Pretty much just wheels, tires, side steps, badging. RV on sr5 models should be the same regardless of the Off road package or TSS package. The reason the TSS will be a lower payment is the extra $1500 incentive for the Special Ediition package(TSS)

Ally has a cap on residuals. I don’t understand it really but last month it didn’t matter if you did 10 or 12k miles through ally. The price was the same.

1 Like

Any news regarding Tacoma.

Sorry, not yet.

I’m interested in a Tundra or a Tacoma. Can you work a deal for me? I’m in Illinois 7% tax rate. Willing to drive to Texas to pick it up. Thanks

Can get TSS Tundras in any color with leather and blackout packages. Typically 3-5 days get yours now before this deal is gone! Still working numbers for Tacoma’s and will start a separate thread for that. Currently working Texas residents, working on numbers for out of state residents. Please be patient, lots of requests and please only well qualified buyers!

Thank you!

Maybe I should just get a Tundra. :anguished: I really don’t need a truck that big.