Deal check: Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription - 2020 3yrs 15k WA

![PNG image|360x500](upload://s9

yXOXAleLdCUiMeoamxfoN3v1R.png)

Hi,

I got this offer today, doesn’t look good at all but wanted to ask you which part I should negotiate, to make it better. Does anybody know a good broker in Seattle or Bellevue, WA?

Nice XC90 spec. Sometimes A-Plan can result in less discount than without A-Plan, so maybe just work on the numbers from there. Should be around 12-13% off before rebates. Also, check manufacturer incentives on XC90 (they are on Volvo’s website if you build the car and then check the payment options). Use Edmunds to get MF and RV and then calculate the deal.

What is the $399 add-on?

Start shopping plane tickets. The best dealer to get a good deal from in Seattle is SeaTac

1 Like

Would you be willing to ship from east coast? That’s pretty ugly pricing any way you spin it

Yes, I’m open to buy from the East coast.

Just got another super offer…

“The $399 is optional but most of our customers see value in the add-on. It’s a product we call executive shield; it is a paint-less dent repair protection plan for new vehicles. It covers dents and door dings less than 6 inches.”

1 Like

Volvo Seattle and Volvo Bellevue are both owned by the same group, so I’d expect their deals to be similar.

I’ve heard Volvo Tacoma occasionally will do deals, but otherwise you’ll be better off shopping out of area with a broker and shipping.

It’s 2020, so this won’t work. Unless he can tweak the URL

1 Like

This is the Universal list for 2021s.

If he goes to the calculator linked from Volvo’s site, one of the pieces of the url should say year=2021, change that to 2020, if it isn’t a new model or trim like the new expression or the T8s, it should work.

You don’t need to tell me that :grin:

:wink:

I know that bear, just putting it out there for him. Replying to you was what was the shortest amount of mouse travel :laughing:.

I haven’t seen this website earlier :smiling_imp: If I look at these numbers, the price is $300 a month less than what they offered at Volvo of Bellevue. How does it work?

Did you write this, or did your dealer?

I copied it from the dealer’s email.

I can agree there are no Volvo deals in the PNW. I struck out with Tacoma, Seattle/Bellevue, Lynnwood, Portland, Beaverton, Bend, Eugene, Corvallis and even Boise.

I’ve been trying to work up a deal for the past couple of months. Everyone is chasing gross. I’m holding out until my PenFed account hits 60 days and then jumping back in, most likely with a broker/shipping from East Coast or Midwest.

Best of luck!

Have you tried any local broker?

Not aware of any local PNW brokers on LeaseHacker, just the ones that post spreadsheets on Marketplace. Everyone seems based out of the NE or Midwest.

Brokers based in WA are hard to come by. Local law requires that a broker be affiliated with a physical dealership of some kind.

I don’t know of any of our out of state brokers that specifically work up here.

What’s a good deal on XC90 T6I 36/15 $64k then? Is it $800 or $900?