Deal check: Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription - 2020 3yrs 15k WA

Neither. Those are both WAY high

1 Like

Under $600

1 Like

Is it good time to negotiate? or should I wait till Nov or Dec? Any brokers or dealerships thst you’d recommend?

Determine your target price, make an offer. If they accept it, great. If they don’t, try again in a few months.

1 Like

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LikableGlitteringAldabratortoise-mobile.mp4

If you want 2020 stock, that will be getting thin as the year continues. Perhaps you can score a better deal closer to year end, but your selection of what trim levels and options will also be narrower.

Try @Electric

For a $69K T6Ins I got an offer of $720 with 9.25% tax for 10K miles.
With MSD, it drops to $660.
DAS was 2000.

@Benedetto just helped me with a 36/10k $71k MSRP 2020 XC90 T6I AWD @ $579/mo after tax

1 Like

I wish @Benedetto works with Cali customers :frowning:

I reached out to both of them but no response so far. waiting. I got a few offers from dealers but nothing special…the best so far is XC90 T6I AWD MSRP $68k, 36/12k $830 after taxes…sounds like a joke comparing to your one :smiley:

Way too high.

I guess that could help. Is that for entirety of lease?

:smiley:

do you know if it’s worth to wait until November incentives? Are November incentives usually better than October ones?

Unfortunately, no one has a crystal ball for incentives. It really depends on how quickly you need a car.

67k volvo t6 2020’s near me look to be deeply discounted compared to yours. 67k msrp are marked down to 51k

Where is that? Also, that could be the case with end-of-year purchase incentives.

Where are you located?

FL.
Link to the 2020’s with the discounts from local dealer

Very nice people to deal with.

Sounds like it includes all purchase incentives and rebates to me. 20% dealer right now on a 20 isn’t happening.

It’s Gunter…

@AP919 can back me up on how Florida Volvo sucks.