Deal Check: Toyota Corolla LE 2020

UPDATE:

i got sign and drive to $1500 (includes tax and acquisition fee) at $190/month which includes GAP. I have an appointment for tomorrow so ill update for those care.

thanks everyone!

thanks max. yeah i dont mind with a corolla. I dont want a BMW or anything flashy now. i just gradated college and currently switching gears into a full time position at a public accounting firm. I might go for something nice after this lease is over when im more financially stable.

1 Like

Hey Jon!

Yeah im well aware of MF, RV and lowering cap cost of car as low as possible. ive brought the cap cost of the car down to $18,600 which is around 12.6% below MSRP which includes the incentives. ive researched the FMV of the corolla right now, and its around that range.
The numbers i actually got using lease hacker calculator was actually above what the GM gave me. so im happy about that.

Best response I’ve read today. Gets tiring seeing the same people say the same thing everyday on here.

2 Likes

Congratulations, brother!

1 Like

Thanks Derek! Still have to sign everything tomorrow. We’ll see how it goes.

Congrats man good luck. Post A photo of the deal after

Congratulations on getting a better deal. Definitely post the detailed numbers.

1 Like

You mentioned that Toyota is a volume car brand. Do you think that it would be possible to get 12-15% off MSRP for a RAV4? Or just the corolla?

I got 13% off MSRP on my Toyota Corolla before any rebates. I called plenty of dealerships haha.

1 Like

Are you stuck on Corolla?
Have you compared quotes to Civic, Elantra and Forte?

Didn’t look into it, I didn’t want to pay a disposition fees. But I’m happy with the Corolla I have now. After this lease, I plan on treating myself to something nice.

You are around 10% on the Rav4, they will not do 12% to 15%.

Thank you for the reply, I will use 10% off MSRP when trying to find deals

15% - 17% with the rebate, if you are leasing thru Ally or US Bank

Disposition fee is only about $300. Isn’t it?

What If other brand is cheaper overall plus dispo fee vs Toyota and no dispo fee?

1 Like