DEAL AVAILABLE NY dealer stock unit black or white 2023 GC 4xe - 8.23% off - 24/10 , 520$/m with $520 DAS

I’ve been looking in the same region and I think this is about the best you can do unless you get like a demo or something.

Not sure if this is REAL
Got another offer after asking to beat the other dealer.
This quote does not include $1K of TDM
Does anyone know what the disadvantage is to go with Stellantis Bank?

EDIT:
Why the residual is 66%? This is what the dealer told me. Edmunds provides 65%. I am confused.

If you go with Stellantis you will not be able to buy out the vehicle or sell to a third party. I would absolutely go with Chrysler.

2 Likes

Thank You for this info. No one could tell me that from the dealership - at least those that I spoke with. LOL

Is this Tesla-style lease?

It would appear so. This thread has more detail if you want it. But for such a small difference it’s a no brainer.

New info so you’ll be able to educate the dealer.

1 Like

PS sign today if you can. Expect the weekend to be a madhouse with long waits.

You can buyout at lease end just no 3rd party or before lease end correct?

With Chrysler yes. On 4xes it’s a no with Stellantis

My paperwork says stelantis…

The finance guy told me. They were the same.

They are not the same. If you have Chrysler Capital at any time you can buy the lease out or sell it to any dealer you want.

If it’s Stellantis worst case you have zero options and best case you can only sell to a Jeep dealer with a large fee and not to other dealers,

If you don’t like the car with Stellantis Financial you’re stuck.

The dealer may not know that. But I would ask them to redo it with Chrysler Capital if I were you.

1 Like

Did not take it. It is available

1 Like

Folks,
if anyone wants to be flexible during the life of the lease please push for Chrysler Capital lease. You can sell the car to any dealer You want.

1 Like

Mind sharing the contact info of the dealer? My parents would sign that deal today

This deal is taken
I will check if this can be replicated.
They are closed today

1 Like

Where is this dealer located? NY?

Check post #12

Sorry I’m still a n00b at this. Why’s the 12k rebate not taking into account on the lease? Is the bank not passing along the saving to lessee?

What makes you say that?