Deal Check Sienna Hybrid

yes but i am still learning.
I know each vehicle leases differently

Forget you’ve ever read such a thing. All it does is mislead people.

On leases, it very often doesn’t add up quickly enough to make up for the extra cost, especially when gas is cheap like it currently is. You really should run the numbers to see how many miles you need to drive before you save a single dollar. I think you’ll be surprised.

ok. thanks! like I said I am learning.

Your best option is this:

• Gather the information on the current lease programs; rv, mf, incentives
  • Research comparable deals and broker offerings to identify a target pre-incentive discount
  • Plug all that in to the LH calculator to identify your target deal

Then you can start thinking about approaching dealers to find someone to do your deal

1 Like

On a lease If the payment is the same or cheaper which I just found on a Highlander hybrid then of course you will save money with better fuel mileage.

thank you. any advice is useful.

the highlander is two small i need a bigger trunk. I like the car but i need something at least the size of my traverse .
I would lease a traverse but i had issues with this lease and its been at chevy often

Absolutely. Rarely does it work out that way though. That’s why one should compare prices and not just jump up to the hybrid thinking it will be a net positive.

Your right on the space in the highlander I keep the Kia minivan my wife was driving for me and bought the highland for her because she wanted a suv. We have 4 grand kids that are in car seats and nothing beats a minivan for car seats.

@Jrouleau426 is great, give him a bit to get ready but his toyota deals are usually competitive.

1 Like

Insurance is a good thing to check also and while your at it cost of routine maintenance and add it all up in cost per mile.

Thanks sounds good

Its the trunk space i need. my youngest Daughter is a wheelchar. but she is only 4 so we are not ready for a full accesable car. the tracerse has been amazing space wise. but its not super reliable

Where in NY are you located? In NYC?

long island.

Sienna is typically better to buy especially so far this year. I’ll have pricing tomorrow

1 Like

thanks! buying is not a option for me at this time

1. List item

any news on Sienna ?

Look in his topic.