šŸ›» MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Pricing is in my first post. Plenty of Camry and corollas in stock

Hey everyone, just trying to help my friend whoā€™s shopping for another lease - is MSDS a ā€œreturnableā€ deposit after the lease end or is it basically a down payment that is just a part of the lease and will never be returned later? I though it should be returnable, but I wonder if I am confused hereā€¦

I was lucky to jump on US Bank lease boat, so I didnā€™t have to deal with MSDS, so I donā€™t have a first hand knowledge

Thanks much!

It is returnable at the end of the lease

1 Like

MSD is an acronym for Multiple Security Deposits.
MSDs Lower the lease interest rate (Money Factor)
They are returned to you at Lease end minus the Termination Fee and any wear and tear.

Mike

1 Like

Thereā€™s multiple threads all about msds. This isnā€™t one of them.

Mods please offramp these. Thanks

Inventory is pretty bad this month. I have 1 tundra crewmax available. Sr5 off-road in black $48500 msrp for around 385/mo tax tags included for most states.

Tacoma inventory is a little better this month. We have plenty of camry and corollas also, inventory is not listed bc we have about 150 of them.

Also highlanders went up as expected. Do not expect December pricing! However my pricing should still beat your local dealers.

Text for January pricing on the specific car you want. Spreadsheets are listed in my first post.

Include:
Vehicle desired
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

[/quote]

How do the warranties on higher mile leases work? For example, if I do a 15k/year lease for 36 months, wouldnā€™t I be out of warranty for the last year of the lease? They donā€™t extend it right

i apologize, literally cant find this post, in another thread? thanks

There is one possibility that MSD will not be returned, that is, if you do not pay your monthly lease payments, MSD will cover that. But on the normal lease (assuming you make all payments and return the car with no damages) it will be returned to you.

1 Like

The first post here has Camry pricing. Post 1

can you add the hybrid too? just curious what the numbers look like.

Any chance of getting Rav 4 hybrid pricing too? Thanks so much.

Hybrids lease terrible so I donā€™t bother. If you want one buy it or text me for a quote. I have very few in stock and they will be $400+

3 Likes

Hopefully not a dumb question, but had a question about your fee. You mention the following about fees in your 1st post:

My fee is $500+ first month upfront on most vehicles unless Iā€™m running a special or tell you otherwise during the quote process

Does this mean you fee is $500, and that is due upfront along with the cars first month payment? Or if I am looking at a care that may lease for $350, your total fee is $500 + $350 = $850?

1 Like

The Latter of the two. It would be the $850 or $500 + whatever the amount is.

1 Like

Update thereā€™s a part shortage for tundras. Dealer is hopping this is the last month but it could continue. Just keeping everyone updated if youā€™re waiting on a tundra from me you might want to make other plans unfortunately.

[quote=ā€œJrouleau426, post:3779, topic:106422, full:trueā€]
Inventory is pretty bad this month. I have 1 tundra crewmax available. Sr5 off-road in black $48500 msrp for around 385/mo tax tags included for most states.

Tacoma inventory is a little better this month. We have plenty of camry and corollas also, inventory is not listed bc we have about 150 of them.

Also highlanders went up as expected. Do not expect December pricing! However my pricing should still beat your local dealers.

Text for January pricing on the specific car you want. Spreadsheets are listed in my first post.

Include:
Vehicle desired
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

The fee is 500 but he also collects the first monthā€™s payment so you are in and out and have nothing to pay at the dealership.

Agree $500 fee to Jim plus 1st pmt which he gives the dealer,

on any lease you pay your first payment upfront so Instead of 36 more payments youā€™d have 35

Just like to give Jim a huge shout out and thank you. Got me my taco off-road at a phenomenal deal. If you have any doubt, donā€™t. Followed his instructions and made a deal that day. Just be ready to buy when you message him. The process is easy and at the dealer no more than 20 min. Again thank you. 2021 taco or army green.

5 Likes

I try and check leasehackr 2-3 times a day. I have a lot of business I handle off here so I canā€™t always answer before other people do it for me.

As always the best way to get an answer is to text me and Iā€™ll reply much faster. That goes for lease quotes as well as any question you have about the process. Iā€™m very very fast with replying to text and if Iā€™m on my phone I answer immediately even if itā€™s 1am. If Iā€™m not free I will answer as soon as I become available.

I also try to keep this thread unlclogged and not bumped to the top constantly just with questions so I like to have my current inventory and pricing being the only thing here.

Thanks hackers!

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes