Deal Check on Lease! BMW 2023 330i xDrive (former loaner with 9000 miles)

Leasehackr calculator

Only $ missing is delivery and broker fee (~1000 total)

Have not owned many cars so far, impossible to test drive/see every vehicle. Want to hear from those who have owned several cars and know whats worth it… Just looking at the deals that people have gotten doesn’t tell me which car i should consider.

Genesis G70? Got a Sport Prestige one for a friend a few months back at $1k DAS $470mo with competitive conquest. Not sure what they’re going for now.

1 Like

Was my initial plan for this lease. I think their rates went up after the 2024 version came out with a 2.5T engine. Will look into it again. Thanks for sharing

Also Audi Q4 if you’re cool with an EV. Signing a $68k MSRP 2023 Q4 Prestige for $399mo with up fronts down. 15% before $7.5k rebate.

What about Alfa Tonale?

Audi A5 sportback

You can get an an A5 Sportback for ≤ $550/mo w/ only, say, inceptions due at signing?

Huh? Where?

I don’t think such a deal exists, which is why I asked cahrens…

3 series loaner
s60
g70 with a 2.5l

Looks like the incentives are gone, so not this month

With zero due at signing, you could get into the new Acura Integra A-Spec with tech for about $450-$500 depending on taxes. But it’s the bottom end of “luxury” compared to the other cars listed above. But would also likely be cheaper.

What do you mean when you specify “loaner” in regards to the 3 series. ELI5 if you don’t mind! Thanks

Every month, BMW dealers will put up cars to lease that have been previously driven. Typically, these are service “loaners” - cars people drive from the dealer when the car they own is getting serviced at the dealer. These cars usually have a few thousand miles on them, and BMW obviously discounts the cars more than a new one. Because they are “loaner” cars, the leases on them are cheaper than a new one.

So if a new 3-series is leasing for about $600/mo, a loaner 3-series might lease for $500.

1 Like

Loaner or fart car. We say it in jest, but if you want a deal, that’s what it is.

Where is this?

Helped my cousin’s, uncles aunt lease a 2023 mazaratti for $230/month with no money down.

1 Like

SoCal. Leftover 2023.

Can the Audi deal be replicated in SoCal.Thx.