Deal Check on Lease! BMW 2023 330i xDrive (former loaner with 9000 miles)

What were the mileage terms? What was the amount DAS? Was the monthly pre or post tax?

@rg1231 - Are you mainly focusing on sedans? If yes, your options might be limited in the price range you posted. How many miles do you drive a year?

What have you seen after clicking on Marketplace for your state and for “ships nationwide”?

Once I sign and take possession I’ll post it.

1 Like

24mo 10k miles, $1600 DAS, payment includes 10.25% tax.

Not a sedan, but there are like 5,000 2023 Lincoln Corsairs stuck in inventory and already 5,000 2024’s on the floor filling up lots.

Lincoln is doing a big blow out on the 2023s. There’s basically $5,000 extra customer cash plus another $3,000 in conquest and other customer rebates. The resid on a Lincoln lease sucks (it’s a Lincoln after all) but the MF is 0.00095… so the payments will be like $350 pre tax on FWD models.

Lincoln is the definitive of “Luxury” in quotation marks since I don’t think anyone really thinks they’re Luxury haha.

1 Like

That makes no sense. How?

It’s a spaceballs joke.

1 Like

This is what I’d do. And for this price range, it’s plenty ‘luxury’ I’d argue since it’s fairly well feature packed with the Tech package.

Also a decent car to own long term if you do buy it out, can’t say that about all or even most luxury brand cars.

1 Like

wow this is solid – i would love to exit my 330e 2 months early and into a Q4

i will reach out to the dealer in socal who leased me the Q8 etron for 650 (2.5k das) last year and see if he can replicate this

I thought it was my Father’s brother’s nephew’s counsin’s former roommate

1 Like

Hmm. This should be a steel. Only Aronchi posted DEMO UNIT and incentives kind of not matching what you posted here.
NOONE likes Lincoln?

Leasehackr calculator

Only $ missing is delivery and broker fee (~1000 total)

Left over eqs or eqe

Bump, any thoughts?

How are you benefiting here?

$21,3xx plus $1,000 spent every 3 years for an asset that can be bought for 39,4xx plus 7% tax.

You’ll spend the OTD price of the car in two leases and have exactly $0 equity.