Deal check on 2023 XC90 Recharge Plus model

Looking for insight on this deal as it is my first lease and still learning!

1 Like

NO SIR! Run Away

Forgot to mention the cashdown is the rebates + 2.5K down.

Its pretty terrible. Look in the marketplace section for comparable deals.

1 Like

Thanks, I figured it looked pretty bad. I’m just unsure of what I should be asking for to be better. I’ll check the marketplace though, thanks for that recommendation.

Reach out to @Benedetto . He can probably cook something significantly better.

1 Like

He can’t cook, he can only sous vide.

That’s simmering something salty.

2 Likes

I have a ninja indoor grill thank you very much

1 Like

Stop getting quotes. Read leasing 101. Get the programs from edmunds or become a super support to have access to Rate Finder. Move to a strategy of making offers.

This is 0 dealer discount and the MF (which is atrocious to start with) is undoubtedly marked-up.

If you look in the marketplace, you can probably lease 3 gas XC90s for the payment on this recharge. Are you shopping the car or the deal??

7 Likes

this is helpful, thank you!

1 Like

You want a splendid deal or this specific model and trim?

We already have one auto ninja

@Ashleigh - " The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat."

Doesn’t need to be this specific trim. Only specific thing I am looking for is it being a recharge model.

I never said that, but I get what you’re alluding to here…

Yeah, you didn’t. Confucius did lol

I’m just confused-cious, but that comes with the whole being a blonde female thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is the plug-in hybrid going to save you $700/mo over the mild hybrid?

The money factor is nearly double

1 Like

wow that’s a really great deal. Thank you for sharing that. I’ll have to rethink then on the model. You make a great point.

1 Like

Why? Not for cost savings I hope.