Deal check on 2023 Volvo S60 Recharge Ultimate

What is your opinion on this deal? Is it good, ok, or horrible, especailly if I buy after lease end?

I want to keep the car. Bad idea with this deal?

In Seattle, WA area

Volvo S60 Recharge Ultimate

Pass. Would never pay 1k/month for a volvo.

They’re factoring the 7500 lease incentive in their discount.

Horrid. Flee from this one.

What is your opinion on this deal? Is it good, ok, or horrible, especailly if I buy after lease end?

I want to keep the car. Bad idea with this deal?

In Seattle, WA area

Volvo S60 Recharge Ultimate

Even with a 8k discount this looks bad.

1 Like

37k to drive a 56k car for three years?

Chris Redd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

8 Likes

Thank you for your opinion. That is horrible that a deal is bad that has an $8,250 discount. Makes me not to ever want to consider a Volvo if they are wanting to gouge consumers with a deal this bad!

These two guys probably don’t agree on much, so when they do….
Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Not just Volvo, all dealers want to gouge you this bad, otherwise who’s paying for the Johnny walker Blue at the end of each week?

LH has many Brokers here who have better cars, there’s even a C40 For like $500 /month.

Sometimes their prices are great, sometimes theyre not. If theyre not good right now, look for something else and revisit next time youre shopping for a car.

3 Likes

If your factor in the $7500 EV rebate, the actual dealer discount is only $750. Do you have loyalty?

1 Like

I do not have loyalty. Would be my 1st Volvo? But probably not because of gouging.

Give me a break dealers. I’ve bought a lot of cars. I’ve never been so disappointed in a brand

What would be a counter offer that would be a good deal for me and the dealer, given the $7500 and $750 credit that is available.

You can save yourself a lot of time and some money by using a broker. You can save even more by avoiding the one model that Volvo dealers still think are gold, since they got so few. A gas S60 will lease much better, any of the other PHEVs they sell should lease better.

2 Likes

Who would you recommend a lease from with the $7500 lease credit?

Is the recharge a must or would you be fine with a gas car? S60 mpg is not to bad. 25 MPG city / 33 MPG highway / 28 MPG combined

Recharge is a must. And I want the fully loaded.

try a different dealer then. that’s a disgusting payment.

2 Likes

This specific model and trim that you desire is very “valuable” to some dealers. All that this specific 2023 model variant got was the new AAOS system an upgraded battery and more electric muscle however because of this it now becomes your next step right under a Polestar Engineered Model (which produces the same power but enhances sportiness driving dynamics) that people can wait upwards of a year+ to acquire one. Yes, this is an underrated premium sleeper capable of outputting performance car numbers however is this /really/ what you are looking for? If you are stuck on a recharge model nonetheless an ultimate trim then try seeking a different Volvo recharge model or shopping around, not to mention LH Volvo brokers have some good deals up.

4 Likes

I recommend asking other dealers, it is too bad…