MF: .00189
36/10
Broker fee $795
Acquisition $650

Down $0

Payment $387
Payment with Tax $421

Thank you

I think u meant Niro, I leased a one 36/10 for $250 a month ago, it has the winter preserve package, 15% off MSRP

1 Like

Yes Niro Wind, wow that is much better deal. Can you send me your salesman name maybe he could ship one to AZ?

LaFontaine Dearborn Michigan, but they are out of wind, they have wave left

do you have salesman email, maybe he can do a deal on wave

Hi, been looking for a EV. Dealers and brokers having hard time reaching other deals i see on LH. Anyway iam about to sign on a 24 wind but they charging sales tax on the $5000 rebate. My last ev i purchased didnt charge tax on the 7500 rebate.

What was the last car you leased - most states do tax rebates, and if this dealer is OOS they may not be familiar with AZ rules.

It was a rebate from the OEM and not the federal tax credit on a purchase?

It was a porsche taycan ev in texas that i had shipped to az

Look for a 2023 one, it will have a lower money factor and bigger discount, your deal is practically a $1000 discount since Kia is giving u back $5000 ev rebate and keeping the remaining $2500 to themselves

That’s not how this works - the financial service would keep that and the dealer isn’t.

Disconnect the different entities here.

the dealer is giving you what u think is a $3500 discount and u is giving back $2500 of the ev rebate, from the consumer perspective it doesn’t matter , the bottom line it isn’t a good deal

I tried at 5 dealers even out of state, the 2023 is a bit better but not much than a 2024.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.