Signed: Kia Niro EV Wind FWD-winter preserve package - 36/10 - $228

, ,

You didn’t want to do that?

It’s not a big difference, according to CarsDirect Kia one pay lease should be 0.24 apr for Niro and ev6 , that would have brought it to effective payment of $80 ,but didn’t want to argue with finance manage some Kia allows them to mark up the money factor, he would never do 0.24 apr with a 15% msrp discount

What’s the name of the dealership and salesman you worked with?

i’ve only seen lafontaine discount the niro that much, but could be wrong

It’s LaFontaine Dearborn

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

did you get the $7500 rebate? I checked your calculator and it says $5k. Curious, also in Michigan and interested in trying to repeat your deal

1 Like

Kia is only giving 5k on the Niro and keeping $2500

U r Correct

This was on a 2023 model, correct?

Yes 2023 …

How can I get this lease I live in Texas can you please help

I searched 500 miles from Dallas and there are none, may be Kia doesn’t sell EVs in Texas

Texas also taxes leases as if they’re purchases. So @Praveen_Buchi another ~$2,500 would be due at lease inception

Dealers near me will not touch this deal even on a 2023 been sitting for 5 months

I faced the same, actually two Kia dealerships belong to the same company , one in dearborn was having the big dealer discounts, the other in ann arbor was doing only a $1000 discount , both dealers owned by same owner…

went to local dealer in Fremont and he came up with 2k down & $418/month with 36/10. I asked why would some one lease a Kia Niro for $520 ish /month . He was giving 1k discount but added a device LoJack for $999. It was 2024 though. I told me we’re very far off. Kia doesn’t get federal 7500 credit so just give the 5000 from their own

Kia gets it, they just don’t want to pass it and tank their EV6 sales.

You can keep repeating this process and strike out probably 19 out of 20 times.

Know what your target is and make offers to a wide radius of dealerships.

Look for 2023 wind not wave, 1k discount isn’t enough, Kia finance is giving u $5000 but they are keeping $2500 to themselves, so discount should be at lease $3500 and dealer need to remove extra junk accessories he added, get that LoJack out, Kia ev has immobilizer and is not affected by Kia theft fiasco, actually my Kia insurance is lower than ICE vehicle insurance