MSRP: 58,620.00
Discount: 6200
Total rebates(with federal tax): 13000
Downpayment: $950
Monthly payment(after taxes): 335
Duration: 24 months
Residual Amount: 41k
Mileage Program: 10k per year

Please let me if it is a good deal and if I should signing it.

1 Like

Looks like a solid deal. LH score of around 11? Try filling out the calculator and post it.

1 Like

Calc would help. Is that down payment total due at signing or just additional CCR? Payment seems low so I’m thinking total DAS is much more, yes?

950 it is total

Calc saying 14.9(if I filled out everything correct)

Can you post your calculator?

If it is seriously $950 DAS and $335/mo, that is unheard of these days and you should already have it home.

1 Like

Can you please share the dealer and sales person contacts (hope im not violating guidelines here :slight_smile: )

I think that is a great deal. Driving a $65K vehicle for $335 a month without a significant down payment is very good.

1 Like

Very good, especially at 10k/24mo

Sounds like a great deal. If dealer is willing to lease additional units, please post the location. Thanks!

$58,620 is the msrp.

Are you trading in or returning a lease?

The vehicle’s effective price after discounts and rebates is more like $39k

No, I am trading in any car to them

I wanted to provide an update on a recent situation. After pondering it for a day, I decided to proceed, so I visited the dealership. They were initially positive, processing the loan application smoothly and even registering the car to my account. They took it for preparation. However, about an hour later, the manager informed me that the bank couldn’t proceed due to negative equity, and their IT department was working on a solution. I waited for several hours, and they suggested postponing it until after Christmas due to the bank’s limited resources at the time. Today, after the holidays, I contacted them, but they informed me that they couldn’t offer the desired lease and proposed the same downpayment and monthly payment for a 3-year term. Still waiting response from them, they saying still trying to work around.

You then adjusted your calculator for the deal to the 36 month programs to determine how keeping the same monthly payment compares, right?

Negative equity? Where was negative equity involved since you were not trading in a vehicle? It sounds like the ‘bank’ did not want to do the deal.

Begs the question if a Wrangler at $58K MSRP or even $39K a good value. All the 4XEs seem to depreciate faster that the gas models due to the heavy subsidies. I have leased many Jeep GCs I er the years and have never been in a negative equity position come lease end. Not this time. My 2022 GC4xe is so far under water I will never have any equity at the end of the 27 month lease. It is already below residual 14 months in.

Depends on what you consider the starting point. Most people will use the MSRP as a starting point but that’s a completely arbitrary number. Starting at $39k how bad is the 3yr or 4yr depreciation?

The MSRP is not arbitrary because that is what the residual value is based on and used to calculate the depreciation portion of the lease payment. I want to lease a vehicle that depreciates LESS than projected so I have some equity at the end. This has always been the case with my last fee JGC leases.

Why does it seem almost all EVs are depreciating so fast? Are they simply overpriced compared to their gas equivalents to begin with? Look at BMW 440i vs i4 for example. I am waiting to see if I4 M50 leases get better in Janaury.