DEAL CHECK: Is this a good lease deal? Volvo XC60

Is this a good deal?

I had a hard time plugging all the numbers in to match. This doesn’t include a $1000 Costco discount or any MSD yet. My strategy was to get largest dealer discount before telling them I qualify for a couple more hundreds :slight_smile: The current MF is at .00102

Here’s all the info from the Quote Sheet:
Volvo XC60 B5 AWD Core
7500mi - 36mths
Money Factor: .00102 (no MSD yet. I plan to apply a few MSD)
MVSP: 50,155
Discount: 11,628.33 (includes 500 off A plan, 1000 for Lease bonus, 500 loyalty)
Adjusted price: 38,526.67
Dealer fee: 899
ETR and Govt fees: 338
Acquis Fee: 995
GAVAT: 991.57 (GA’s sales rate is 7%)
Balance: 41,753.24
Monthly payments: $499 (that’s taxes levied into monthly payments)

Is there anything else I can do to make this better? I have a current lease with 8500 miles over (payoff is 28,500) and I will do a pull through program to waive the remainder of 4 months.

Would it be beneficial to appraise the car and see if I “traded in” the car to the dealership rather than use the pull through program? Any help would be appreciated! I would to make a decision before end of the month as Costco 1000 off incentive will expire on 11/30.

Here’s my calculator inputs

Lol 17% off MSRP? And that other thread said 10% was a 8 hour pain-fest on XC60?

I know! lol. I probably didn’t pull that in correctly. Some of that % off MSRP is from incentives I edited above.

Lol well your deal beats the one @nyigor posted and you didn’t waste 8 hours of your life. So sign that thing before someone poaches your car.

LOL. Is this a good deal though? I’m trying to figure out a way to negotiate my excess milage (8500mi over) on my existing lease. My existing lease payment is $411 (with 4 months left) so I am not exactly rushing to start paying a larger payment ($499) seeing I will have to have a car to drive always.

IMO if they’re giving you such a discount; why don’t you just buy (or loan) this thing? It’s not like some EV where you need the $7,500 federal credit pass through a lease first.

RE: buying or loan this thing. Are you referring to my existing lease? I would but I guess I haven’t played with the numbers since I’ve always heard it’s not great to buy at the end of the lease.

Depends on the car. (EV’s usually are not but yours is gas)

Your car is a smoking deal.

What’s the DAS?

And MVSP is not necessarily the same as MSRP.

no down payment. Only first payment will be due at signing.

Can you be more specific on what is smoking? lol you think I should consider buying out right my existing lease or the new offered lease

Apply Costco and MSD, and take it.

Do you think I should consider the appraising the car and or try negotiating my excess milage (8500mi at .25/mi over which equates to $2,125)? Is the latter even an option?

Thanks for any advice in advance!!

Doesn’t pull-ahead mean they’re taking the car as is, therefore no excess mileage charges are due? That’s how BMWFS used to do it.

The current quote for the XC60 you posted. It’s really good.

What other car are you talking about? If it is another volvo, pull ahead is nice if you have zero equity.

Volvo Pull Ahead program only waives the reminder payments and disposition fee unfortunately. So I will have to pay that excess milage and any wear/tear. I

The other option I am referring to would be to have the existing Volvo appraised and see if the Volvo dealer would like to use it was a “trade in” essentially they will buy out the lease from Volvo Finance. So they will then deal with my excess milage and any wear and tear – that will go into the deal. Which I know is at least $2,125. :smirk_cat:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.