Deal check help- 2022 Jeep GC 4xe Base MSRP 66,445

Hey guys!

Help is needed i am attaching deal sheet feom dealer. The vehicle is in Florida and I am in Southern California so it will need to be shipped, not driving that far!

Deal
MSRP 66,445
Discount 4475
MF- .00066
RV- 50%
Down $1500
Payment $602
Das $2102

What’s the msrp on the car iteself?

This looks to have ADM probably. Plus the shipping fee will make the deal a meh IMO.

If you are going to ship, look for a closer state to reduce the shipping cost, dealer fees (Florida!) and probably better % off. There are brokers offering more % off…

3 Likes

Are you using affiliate/tread lightly? If you’re already shipping that far some of the brokers on here can certainly get you a far better price. Clutch Auto Deals is one that has a dealer in Arizona that could compete.

Ill put an inquiry in.

1 Like

Have you tried getting quotes from some of the GA dealers that mix up the RV and MF and result in lower payments? Shipping would probably be cheaper too.

2 Likes

Ha ha. I have been working with a few GA dealers but would not sign it (if it worked out) unless their MF and RV match the selected program rules. Risky.

OTOH, I know at least one lucky LHer (forgot the name) having theirs funded already with wrong numbers so its pretty wild.

+100

Picking the longest distance for shipping and the highest dealer fees is insane.

2 Likes

What is even more insane is that GC 4xe deals are posted nearly on the daily, yet new “deal review” threads continue to emerge.

Pay a broker & be done with it, if one is going to be so lazy. :upside_down_face:

:spoon: :spoon: :spoon: :spoon: :spoon: :spoon: :spoon: :spoon: :spoon: :spoon: :spoon: :spoon: :spoon:

2 Likes

Msrp is $66445

This isnt nearly enough discount to justify shipping from florida to california.

2 Likes

Checkout this overland deal at a local dealer 10% off msrp deleted by dealer markups baked in everywhere I imagine.

Thisnis the kinda stuff i have to dealnwith here in SoCal… :sweat_smile:

It is not just that. Overland and higher trims have worse RV/MF.

Ok… not sure what is kosher here but I’m not a TH.

Have you tried hitting up @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto ?

He’s one of the few SoCal CDJR brokers here and his deals on 2023 GC 4xes are close to these numbers and you don’t have to ship.

3 Likes

Why did clutch get banned?

Guideline violation. You can use him but he’s not on this platform :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That was my other ref but not sure with the hoopla and still has to ship from AZ I think.

Seriously man. I am viewing the same model and msrp SUV you just purchased. These dealers are used to people complying so much that they don’t want to even entertain the idea of a meaningful discount.

This is what happens when you ask a dealer how much they want you to pay.

tbh man, I’m totally new to leasing/ buying. Never negotiated with sharks like them. From my experience thus far, not all dealers honor the incentives and different dealers give you different amount of incentive for the same exact car smh…and like @Chino60 said ‘dealer markups are baked in everywhere’. Any tips on getting a lease for JGC 4xe base w/ Lux package for ~$500s/month w/ $1000 down for 39 months/ 10k miles/ year?