Deal Check - GMC Sierra 1500

Two different dealers but almost same:

Location NH (No vehicle sales tax, yay!)

Dealer 1:
2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
MSRP: $58,195
Discount: $5500
Selling Price: $52,695
$$670/month 36/10 with only 1st month due at signing.

**Additional incentive: car dinge and dent coverage"

Dealer 2:
2024 GMC SIERRA 1500 ELEVATION
MSRP: $57,690
Discount: $2360
Selling Price: $55,330
$$662/month 36/10 with only 1st month due at signing.

Both are exactly same vehicles features wise - apart from year and exterior color.

Are these good deals?

We offer 11% off MSRP.

Yes but i have to pick up from DC, correct? - You dont have anything locally MA, NH etc

1 Like

We leased a 24’ Silverado 1500 RST through auto companion , highly recommend. Their dealer was great, no bs.

I don’t think either discount is big enough. The 23 is a MY old, I would just avoid it. The 24 is being offered below the supplier discount, usually around 5.5%. I would push for another 2% off the 24 – or try to get supplier status. But most GM dealers these days play “we know what we got.”

How much discount on at4s and denalis?

7% on those trims.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Unlisted GMC Posts

A post was merged into an existing topic: GMC and BUICK QUOTES and ESTIMATES MSRP PRICING

A post was merged into an existing topic: GMC and BUICK QUOTES and ESTIMATES MSRP PRICING

Might be worth inquiring with these guys.

They both seem like a fair deal, but you can probably do better if you play your cards right (for sure on the 2024). Here’s a 2024 GMC Sierra 1500 where the dealer is discounting $3,250, but on a better equipped vehicle (MSRP $63,220). You can also learn some negotiation tactics for the vehicle there.

Also, don’t forget to take into account discounts and cash incentives being offered by GM. Those are not factored into the MSRP and can be quite substantial and vary significantly between vehicles very similar to one another. In your area, I’m seeing that discount range between $0 to $8,000. Here’s another 2024 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation that’s maxing out GM discounts. You’ll have to check the eligibility as they may not apply to everyone.

Did not know this site existed - thank you so much for this.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.