GMC and BUICK QUOTES and ESTIMATES MSRP PRICING

i have 3 Elevations in stock here in NJ that im sure i can get you a better deal on your lease. check out performancebuickgmc.com - Warley Santos

I see couple of elevations on your site. What kind of deal on STOCK: B240115S

A post was merged into an existing topic: Deal Check - GMC Sierra 1500

What kind of deal are you looking to get into? Lease or finance? if you could email me at wsantos@performancebuickgmc.com so we can keep your information private. i need to know your employer (check for supplier discount) , term your looking to go with, money down, and also to check for rebates if you have any leases in the house-hold so i can check for rebates also if you are first responder or military/vet?.

Hello i have a few yukon xl’s in stock with and without bench row seating and we’re doing MSRP + Supplier discount. even under msrp on our SLE.

performancebuickgmc.com - Warley (973)2671100

The Canyons are pretty hard to come by at the moment. most dealers only 1 or 2 on the lot so theres really no rebates or discounts off msrp unless you find undesirable two wheel drive.

Sure we have SLE’s in stock. in order for me to get you an accurate estimate email me at wsantos@performancebuick.com with the term you’d be interested in, money down , and i know you’d like 10k miles. Theres really no rebates on the Yukons but i can check based off your Zip Code.

I need your employer also so i can check to see if you qualify for supplier discount that could bring you under msrp.

How much is that?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.