Deal Check: BMW 330i 2020

Hello everyone, I would like to run lease quote by you. This is closest to my place and rest of the dealership around are quoting similar.

Model : 330i with Convenience Package.
Term: 36/ 10,000 miles
MSRP: $45,745
Discount: $3708
Rebate: $1750
Adjusted Price: $40,287
Doc: $899
Net Price (tax and doc included): $42,015
Cash down: $2000
$537 a month (Includes fees and tax)
Sales tax 7%
.00118 MF and 60% residual
$750 lease credit

Smells like Florida and an awful deal. Research to see what others are getting…even with lower doc fees.

1 Like

Your location would help. We have no clue if you are in Omaha, Nebraska, Biloxi, Mississippi, or Toledo, Ohio

1 Like

How does the pre-incentive discount on this compare to what you’ve seen on every other BMW 3 series thread you researched here?

2 Likes

From the threads I have read here everyone seem to have gotten a really good deal with at least 10% discount but whenever I send in my preferred numbers to them after initial email they shun me with this ridiculous quote. How are peeps getting their monthly to $350 and I’m here on $500+. I have PM’ed a couple of brokers here, none have replied though.

Yes Fl :smile:

1 Like

Do their research, stick to their guns, maximize incentives, and put down MSDs

Me thinks you don’t know how to negotiate.

3 Likes

Yup, and probably more discount before the rebates

1 Like

Burnt, I will do more research, really negotiate properly and be back thanks guys.

Figure that fit into the first two categories :wink:

I heard fart cars are deals too

I’ve seen fart cars with pre incentive as high as 19.4% in north east on ‘19s from brokers on the forum and 18.5% on ‘20s from NYCLIFE.

@MartyC…dont waste too much time on FL BMW dealers. By and large, you are going to do much better going out of state even including shipping. BMW of Ft Myers is the best Ive found but still not close to the discounts (generally speaking) that an LHer would find acceptable.

yeah, this is an awful deal, if your in market for new bmw contact @NurseAl she got your back.