Deal Check - Audi SQ5 Premium Plus Daytona Gray

, ,

Totally forgot about that.

I love to visit Chicago. I also love to visit California and wine country too. I just wouldn’t be caught dead living there.

Unfortunately my address still falls under Cook county so there is no way I can avoid those city taxes.

Then your SQ5 quote is probably pretty good, TBH.

Leasing in general doesn’t make sense when you have to pay those kind of taxes, I think.

Haha…people tend to make quick judgements off of news/politics/etc…I live in SoCal now for a third time and still love it…best weather in world with beaches mountains, etc!

2 Likes

Cook County is not necessarily Chicago.

Can you just give an unambiguous answer as to whether you’re a resident of the City of Chicago?

My Zip code is 60656 and I already mentioned earlier that I live near airport but I am not sure if it still under Chicago or not.

What’s the city in your mailing address?

That ZIP is a mess, there are some very small areas in that ZIP that are carved out of the city. Someone would need to privately determine whether or not you fall in the boundaries with your address.

You’re just north of here, some if it is in the city, some of it is outside.

That’s the thing. I tried to figure it out and its too confusing

Norridge, IL

Let’s just get you set up with an LLC in Montana and call it a day.

According to a quick search it’s not part of the city. So your original quote is terrible considering it only includes normal IL tax.

I only learned about it today b/c I was looking for other SQ5 deals to compare this to.

Brief off-topic… Pretty damn good food here, too. :slight_smile:

Back to the topic…

1 Like

Eh, it is OK to get off topic…this isn’t a job for me…lol!

I’m partial since grew up there and I have travelled the world for past jobs but Chicago has the best food of any city I have ever been in by far and away! Here in SoCal the fish tacos are the best!

I haven’t been to Chicago, and I wasn’t saying LA has the “best” food, but I imagine the type of food you like to begin w/ will also influence what place you think has the best food. :wink:

I’m super picky about my (fried) fish tacos and haven’t had one since Ricky’s vacated… ::sigh::

Thanks for letting me know. I am gonna negotiate based on that.

Also does anyone happen to know the current RV and MF going on?
I checked Edmund’s but found last months data

Time for you to plan for a visit. You gonna love the city specially during summers.

1 Like

The great thing about Chicago is the diversity in food…you can literally get anything! Obviously big on Italian and steak but almost every ethnic group represented too. Definitely a foodie town. And I like all foods! Haha

2 Likes

You can create an Edmunds account to ask for this month’s info. Or you can pay to become a Super Supporter here and obtain the information that way.