Deal Check: 23’ A4 45 S line Premium

, ,

Doubt any knowledgeable people here are going to tell you either one is a good deal

Seems like you’ve made up your mind tho

4 Likes

They’re not good deals, but that’s reality atm and unfortunately for me no one in my household wants to drive a Frontier…lol

I’ve never paid $4k at signing for anything I’ve leased; and that’s pretty much what the brokers are offering atm. it’s a matter of if I should pay an additional fee for the broker for the same deal

@Coach_P - Care to address the above questions?

I don’t qualify for any incentives and the MF is accurate.

A few reasons why this deal is meh:

1. Discount off MSRP is average.
  2. No lease cash or incentives.
  3. Although the MF is not the highest I have seen on Audis, it is still up there.
2 Likes

A broker is advertising a '23 Q5 at 10% off MSRP. Check it out.

3 Likes

It’s pretty much the same deal I have; dealer came down to $530/mo. So, the broker’s deal is $3900 due at signing and $532/mo and the A4 is at $530/mo with $4850 DAS.

I know there’s a $1000 difference in the amount due at signing. I’m going to negotiate that down to $4000 if I were to move forward

For audi on the a4 isn’t their like a 1k credit going around if you lease a new a4?

“Audi of America, Inc. will pay a $1,000 customer credit when you purchase a new, unused 2023 A4 through participating dealers from January 4, 2023 to January 31, 2023. Excludes S4 models. Customer credit applied toward MSRP and is not available for cash. Offer not valid in Puerto Rico. See your local Audi dealer or, for general product information, call 1-800-FOR-AUDI. © 2023 Audi of America, Inc.”

Yeah so they apparently factored it in…I just got off the phone. They admitted to having a grand over inceptions. Apologized and agreed to follow up on Monday.

have you taken a look at the audi dealer in paramus?

So your actual pre-incentive sale price is $44,444. That equates to 4.3% off MSRP. If I were in your shoes, I would walk away from this deal/dealer.

3 Likes

Agreed. I want to see if they can rework the numbers, but a big thank you to everyone; I’ll update the thread on Monday

There is no point in wasting your time with this dealer. I specifically asked if you qualified for any incentives and you stated you did not. If you had checked with the folks on the Edmunds Forum, you would have been made aware of the $1k lease cash @Harry657ha was kind enough to point out.

This dealer was not initially transparent. Why even bother going back to them to rework numbers? At the end of the day, it’s your money.

Good luck with your search.

3 Likes

Where are you seeing that?

1 Like

@AutoCompanion just posted a4’s at 10% off check that out.

2 Likes

My deal, on a car that I have expressed explicit interest, which will be revised to reflect just inceptions totaling around $3900-4200. Therefore. It is pretty much the same as what is being offered on a car that I have no particular interest in…add the broker fee of $599-699 on there and I might as well take the a4 deal on the table.

Either I pay almost $4800 down on a car i don’t want or do the same with a “shady dealer” on a car I do want at the same exact monthly. In my experience no dealer is a saint so I rather buck up and negotiate as opposed to running over to another dealer bc this one didn’t play nice. If the numbers don’t make sense I refuse to take the deal. I knew there was a discrepancy when I posted the deal which is why I noted it at the top on my original post.

Yeah they reached out. I’ll follow up with them in the morning

1 Like

Add nj tax

1 Like

Except it’s not.

That broker’s spreadsheet shows a 2023 A4 with an MSRP of $44K at $497/mo w/ $2500 DAS. Total cost is $20K.

Your deal is $22K (and that’s assuming you get the low end of DAS) for a car w/ an MSRP that is ~$46.5K.

The specific deal in the link is indeed on a car you don’t want (Q5). But the DAS still isn’t close to what you’re paying. And the MSRP is $48K.

And no need to deal w/ a shady dealer.

If you don’t want to work w/ the brokers here, that’s fine. But the broker deals are not the same as what you have (possibly) been offered. ::shrug::

4 Likes

Shrug all you want pal; here’s the updated calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

I understand the Q5 is 2k more in MSRP and I have no problem with brokers, in fact I’ve used them in the past. But in this instance it doesn’t make sense for to me use a dealer bc I don’t want a Q5, and the amount DAS is pretty much the same. If this dealer doesn’t come up with a better deal I will reach out to other dealers.

Thanks to everyone’s valuable input my number is $500/mo with $3900 DAS and that’s what I will shop.