DEAL CHECK: 2024 Mazda CX90 PHEV Premium

Hey guys, I have a pending lease agreement with a local Mazda dealer here in NY for the CX90 PHEV premium. I was told first month and DMV due at signing.

MSRP: $55,850

I was told residual was 58. I can’t get the numbers calculating to $925. Am I doing something wrong?

THANKS!

what’s the msrp?

And you are putting Neg 6.5k of equity into the next lease, that boosts it another $200/month

Contact @AutoNinjas

MSRP is $55,850. Does the $6,500 get added directly on the MSRP?

Worse, it gets added to the Capitalized Cost. (Sorta), so you get $6500 pure payment added, not $6500 after 45% (Or whatever it is ) RV.

Think of it as a negative downpayment.

6% is a ‘baseline deal’ so there is at least $500 left on that bone. (6% can be had with a membership to SCCA)

Look at your trade in, are they screwing you?

Very interesting! I never would have figured that out. I felt good about the numbers considering what I’m asking for.

Happy to help!

Shoot us an inquiry - hopefully we can do better!

1 Like

Damn I guess I didn’t do that great. They’re a bit on the low end for the trade in, but not much.

talk to @AutoNinjas there, he probably can do you much better.

Btw…can you make those numbers be $925? I still don’t get it, even after dividing the negative equity by 36.

What’s your reason for trading in the vehicle with $6500 in negative equity? If its a lease, can you stick it out until its over and turn it in then? If its a purchase, do you really need to get out of it?

1 Like

I normally don’t but you are a Super Supporter, so sure
I’m off a few $ but here’s the link

Wow! I really appreciate that. Thank you.

I’m torn myself tbh. We’re currently in an F-150 right now. With a 2 year old and a couple of dogs, grandparents coming places with us, an SUV is becoming a bit more realistic. Do we NEED to do it, no, but we have 4.5 years left on loan and I can’t see waiting until the end to do it.

Does a CX90 solve that problem tho?

1 Like

Actually sounds like you need a minivan :wink: [Many of us have been at that stage. It lasts for ~10-15 years, then you stop traveling with the kids as much because they drive themselves and you start looking for smaller vehicles.]

Or a Grand Highlander / Pilot if you need the SUV form factor.