🔥 Auto Ninjas May Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $299 Per w Mazda Lease Return

Just double checking that for the CX 50, the lease-to-lease loyalty stacks with the regular loyalty incentive?

Hi,
Looking to get into a CX-50 Turbo Premium ASAP.
Who can I msg to get things started?
DM me if you can!

Thanks!

We posted all the deals in the spreadsheet! @JC7727

@Oliclan0304 - yes it stacks as long as you have a Mazda lease return (a financed or owned Mazda that is being traded in does not count)

Happy to help!

Submit an inquiry here!

Inquiry sent.

Thanks!

ATTN ALL RETURNING MAZDA CUSTOMERS

• Massive :fire: Lease to Lease Enhancement Announced
  • Anyone with a Mazda lease return coming up soon, inquire!

CX-90 PHEV Preferred with Lease to Lease Loyalty

• $52k MSRP
  • $294 Per Month
  • Inceptions Due (see calculator) | 24/12k Term | Lease to Lease & Loyalty ($3000) Included
  • Calc Link: https://autoninjas.com/s/CX-CHGHTJMGOTEE
  • $399 Per Month with regular loyalty
  • $420 Per Month w/o Loyalty*

CX-90 PHEV Premium with Lease to Lease Loyalty

• $56k MSRP
  • $323 Per Month
  • Inceptions Due (see calculator) | 24/12k Term | Lease to Lease & Loyalty ($3000) Included
  • Calc Link: https://autoninjas.com/s/CX-G9CMACGHNJNQ
  • $439 Per Month with regular loyalty
  • $450 Per Month w/o Loyalty*

CX-90 PHEV Premium Plus with Lease to Lease Loyalty

• $56k MSRP
  • $398 Per Month
  • Calc Link: https://autoninjas.com/s/CX-QLJOAR08R3DB
  • $509 Per Month with regular loyalty
  • $531 Per Month w/o Loyalty*

Inquire

What happen to the 36mos?

Was a typo on original post, these payments were always at 24 months - you can switch the terms in the calc links, but payment jump is meaningful, if you really want a longer contracted term 30 months is the best compromise. You can also do a 24 or 30 month and try to extend the lease with Mazda at the end for another 3-6 months if necessary.

-Matt

Ok my wife mazda has 4 more payments. Does that qualify for the lease to lease?

Anyone with a Mazda Lease that is terminating that lease and getting into a new one qualifies for Lease to Lease. You can terminate your lease at any time, whether you have 1 payment, 4 payments or 20 payments left, you will still qualify for the Lease to Lease. The -catch- is evaluating the balance of cost to exit the lease early vs the benefit of lease to lease, but with such MASSIVE lease to lease rebates this month, this makes taking a small loss on your current lease very sensible still. I have been working with Mazda since 2016 and Mazda has rarely if ever been this generous on lease to lease loyalty incentives.

To make things even more appealing, Mazda is also running their Lease Pull Ahead program right now, waiving up to 3 Payments (cap $1k) of your existing lease in addition to the Lease to Lease Loyalty rebates in our post offers. To qualify you need to have a MFS lease ending between July-Sept of this year, which sounds like you should qualify. So for your scenario, you should be able to turn your lease in, waive 3/4 of your payments and capture up to $3k in rebates on a new lease - well worth eating one of your payments IMO.

A last option for those that have leases with more time on them is to trade the car with us, due to the rules for the Lease to Lease Loyalty rebate this will be a hair more tricky than a usual trade but we will navigate all of that for you.

It can be a bit complex and overwhelming to figure out if jumping on a deal this month makes sense for you personally, this is why we invite anyone who has a Mazda lease and is considering taking advantage of L2L Loyalty to reach out to us and have us take a look at your scenario. No cost or obligation to do so and we can better spell out your options and confirm details for your specific situation.

-Matt

Does the 2,500 lease to lease apply to ICE Cx-90’s as well? Do you have any ICE in stock?

1 Like

Hi Matt,

I sent you a DM in ref to an email i got from nick.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi,
I’m assuming being on a lease extension qualifies as a Lease to Lease correct? They said I can terminate at any time during the extension.

Thank You,
Rafe

1 Like

@rafet Yep, should qualify no problem! @CPJ Yes, but it is $2,000 instead of $2,500 for the gas models! Still very attractive!

-Matt

Are all the incentives 10500 available in NY dealers also, or only in NJ?

Available to all tri-state customers!

Hello. I have a CX-9 carbon expiring soon. I extended 3 months which is up in July. I am based in FL but up north for the next couple of months. Who do I contact here? Also I am interested in the CX-70. Should I keep waiting?

I have SCCA membership Can I also get S- Plan rate ( MSRP) in addition to discount

S-Plan is invoice and dealer is paid double holdback (peanuts on Mazdas) - if you opt for S-Plan or E-Plan (Employee) then you technically need to buy it for that set price and cannot deviate from that. Our deal is better by a large margin, so we could use S-Plan, but the deal would be better using our offer.

@waedny Please submit an inquiry form.

-Matt

As an update to the CX-90 PHEV Sale

• We are quickly running out of cars, and as such, we’d recommend to customers inquiring to be flexible with color choices as holding out for a super specific color combination might not be the best option.
  • Discounts will likely tighten up as the supply dwindles as well