Deal Check : 2023 eTron GT

I wish I could get a place to get me a discount around 8-10% and the 25000. It seems like they refuse to move off the msrp. Maybe I have to let the cars sit there for longer

You may want to rethink how you approach your negotiations. 8% shouldn’t be that hard.

I have a dealer in nashville who was willing to match this offer. I can share his contact if you would like similar deal.

I don’t even think they were trying that hard to sell me the car. I feel like the sales person could had made an attempt to adjust things around to get the payments to where I wanted

Just verifying that penfed and costco can stack? please advise.

Here is my recently signed 7.5/12 month deal for a e-Tron GT MSRP 114k

Effectly $651 with tax (added ceramic coat for extra $2 a month)

4 Likes

well done. effective monthly is ~$828 if you include DAS.

7.3% off msrp
28k in rebates…guessing $5k costco. what’s the other $3k? penfed is only $2k?

Not exactly sure I did stack penfed with costco

2 Likes

Can you share the money factor? I’m having hard time understanding it based on this contract.

The contract reflects a money factor of .0031

Calculate it by doing (7F/7H)/(7C+7D)

1 Like

@Samaudibh , my dealer has informed me that in order to secure approval for a lease, I would need a co-signer due to my limited credit card history. However, I’m a recent college graduate and the Audi College Graduate Program outlines the following benefits :
When you lease or finance through Audi Financial Services, you benefit from:
** -No Security Deposit**
** - No credit history required (if you have existing credit, it must be in good standing)**
** - Competitive rates even if you have no credit**
** - No co-signer required**

My dealer said that he can make it work without someone to co-sign my lease by putting down $750. Could this be true or is it his attempt to extort money?

Why not just put down $750?

It’s not $750 of down payment, but rather an extra payment on top of my lease.

Doesn’t make sense . Try another dealer

So he’s asking for an extra $700 to the MSRP since you’re a college grad without credit history?

Yes, that’s right.

@Samaudibh Can you replicate this kind of deal in SoCal or do even better ? :eyes:

not at all .

I’m withdrawing from this deal due to my credit history. If anyone is confident they can successfully close the deal, please inform me. I can facilitate your connection with the dealer. The vehicle is located in Florida, and you’ll need to arrange for pickup yourself. The dealer is firm on the price and prefers not to entertain negotiations, so this essentially represents the final offer.

MSRP : $114165
Discount: $11416 (10%)
Rebates : $25000
Effective Price : $78647 (with Audi Care)
MF : 0.00350
RV : 63% for 24/10k

It has red interiors and massage seats. So, it’s pretty dope.

1 Like

just an fyi there is a stop sale due to high voltage battery related recall yesterday with no remedy yet, so unsure when actual delivery will be.