Deal Check : 2023 eTron GT

It’s not $750 of down payment, but rather an extra payment on top of my lease.

Doesn’t make sense . Try another dealer

So he’s asking for an extra $700 to the MSRP since you’re a college grad without credit history?

Yes, that’s right.

@Samaudibh Can you replicate this kind of deal in SoCal or do even better ? :eyes:

not at all .

I’m withdrawing from this deal due to my credit history. If anyone is confident they can successfully close the deal, please inform me. I can facilitate your connection with the dealer. The vehicle is located in Florida, and you’ll need to arrange for pickup yourself. The dealer is firm on the price and prefers not to entertain negotiations, so this essentially represents the final offer.

MSRP : $114165
Discount: $11416 (10%)
Rebates : $25000
Effective Price : $78647 (with Audi Care)
MF : 0.00350
RV : 63% for 24/10k

It has red interiors and massage seats. So, it’s pretty dope.

1 Like

just an fyi there is a stop sale due to high voltage battery related recall yesterday with no remedy yet, so unsure when actual delivery will be.

It appears that repairs will be accessible prior to September 15th. This is a short-term recall. So, it is fine apparently to make the sale.

interesting, where did you hear that?

What other car are you going for then?

I’m leaning towards choosing Giulia. They have a 23’ loaner available for $40k with 4k miles on it. Not sure if I can negotiate further.

I heard from the manager directly. He said he will fix the issues before sept 15th.

Interested! DM You

You’re letting the car you really wanted go because of 750 bucks on a 100k car? You sure your credit just didn’t bump you into the next mf tier and the 750 was just to keep your payment the same?

1 Like

Audi dealer confirmed that there is not even a timeline in place yet for testing, much less a plan to fix. Not sure why this dealer would say it’ll be fixed by 9/15. It doesn’t sound like it’ll be a fast resolution and these '23s might sit until the '24s start hitting the floor in Oct/Nov.

That’s how mine looks now.

Repair not yet available.

Doesn’t look like any testing procedures have been reported. Anything new communicated to owners?

Is this deal still available? I’d do it

Nothing. I’m only aware of the recall on my car because I saw it in the myAudi app, and I only went there to check after reading about the stop sale on LH.