Deal Check - 2021 Volvo XC60 Inscription w/ Adv Package

Awesome, I will surely apply then! Very kind of you to suggest.

Got it. Thank you @Fausterion appreciate your guidance. I am new to this and my age doesn’t help :slightly_smiling_face:

Always nice getting a check back in 8 weeks or so

1 Like

@mllcb42 I agree. Every penny counts.

Knowing that I do not qualify for any other incentives, would it be okay to sign this deal?

You’re at a disadvantage not qualifying for much in the way of incentives, but based on the current lease programs and what you qualify for, this looks like a solid deal.

1 Like

@mllcb42 I took your advice and I also tried to fiddle with the Leasehackr calculator to see what score I would get but I just couldn’t get the numbers to match up. I am sure I am missing something.

Have you tried reaching out to the dealer that actually has the car? About 13% discount pre-incentive should be doable in the northeast. You’re getting 11%.

I’d love to see someone selling these at 13% pre-incentive right now. That’s pretty much unheard of these days.

This is also at about 9% pre-incentive, not 11.

Be aware that most of the broker postings don’t actually pull out the lease cash from their advertised discounts.

2 Likes

@Fausterion I didn’t feel it was right to contact Dealer B behind Dealer A’s back. It didn’t seem appropriate. This gentleman (Dealer A) was kind enough to work with me to locate a car etc, so it didn’t feel right to reach out to the Dealer B to save a few dollars (just didn’t morally sit well with me to do so)

2 Likes

12.9%, there’s no incentives on the T6 inscription beyond a $1k lease cash and loyalty/conquest.

He’s at 13% post-incentive not pre-incentive.

Nope, 15% post incentive. It literally says it on the spreadsheet and says it again on the calculator link.

No it doesnt

1 Like

Not sure why you’re trying to deny what’s in front of your eyes.

Calculator link backs it up with 12.9% off pre-incentive and $1k taxed incentives.

Wrong model year. This is for a 21, not a 20.

Here is the linked calculator for the 21 https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&miles=10000&msd=10&msrp=58810&sales_price=52339.98&months=36&mf=0.00031&dp=0&dealer_fee=499&acq_fee=995&taxed_inc=1000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=55&reg_fee=425&sales_tax=0&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

It’s at 11% BEFORE the lease cash is split off.

The 13% number in the spreadsheet includes loyalty and lease cash

2 Likes

OK my bad, but I don’t see a reason to go for a 2021 model over a 2020 on an inscription trim in that case.

One would need to compare incentives, mf, and rv to see what made the most sense, assuming there’s a left over 2020 that meets the requirements anyway.

1 Like

RV is the same, MF is a little higher, incentives about the same and the car is overall cheaper. Apparently Volvo increased the price on the 2021 model.

Here’s a couple of 2020 models in Ohio that have more options and $2k lower msrp.

So discounts are lower and the msrp is higher on the 2021, in exchange you get…different wheels.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2