Deal check: 2021 m340i RWD

I’d say no, post your link that says otherwise

The Costco BMW “program” assures you you’ll get an amazing 6% discount along with countless calls from every BMW dealer in a 100 mile radius…

1 Like

Hahaha then nvm. I thought I read somewhere Costco did. Not the biggest deal :man_shrugging:

If you’re talking about the normal bmw Costco shopping program, this is part of the reason people send us costco info when there’s not a promotion going on.

Costco does not have a rebate like the brands I mentioned in an earlier Cadillac post. There is a 1000 rebate for GMC, Chevy (3k on bolt ev), 1250 for Volvo XC SUV’s, and 1k in Buick.

Got it. That makes perfect sense I must of misread; could of swore it was a $500 incentive

You know, have you checked if you have corporate fleet, check out the bmw leasing wiki for more incentive info on corporate fleet, college grad, etc. We keep it updated.

Conquest should be given, lease cash is always given. No costo as explained and check for fleet as stated above. College grad is the one they go FBI on. The base MF is 0.00082 for this month. If your Experian credit score is over 700, you should be able to get the buy rate (or push for additional discount to offset any markup on the MF). The cutoff for BMWFS is 720, although my ‘FICO Auto Score v8’ or whatever came back significantly higher than expected.

1 Like

Interesting let me check.

Question. Any downside to a 4 year lease other than it’s a bit longer than 36 months lol? Wouldn’t hate to have a brand new 2021 for 4 years. Took great care of my 2011 Camaro until a 16 year old blew it up from behind.

Yeah, warranty, tires, possibly brakes if you ride them hard after 4 years and 48-60k miles, maintenance (bmw is 3 yer services/36k).

Maintenance is 3/36 I think.

You’re right. Sorry!

Ah shit. Ok that’s what I thought, just thought I would ask. Def not worth not being warrantied haha

That’s my only concern is I’m 700 but my auto FICO will probably be lower as I’ve only purchased my last two vehicles in cash. So this will be my first financed/leased auto… why I’m having my gf co-sign for her auto credit history and incentives she qualifies for

I recently signed for the first car in my name (leased) and my FICO auto score came back higher than my normal score. Not really sure how it works. :man_shrugging: I think that as long as you have some other installment loan history in good standing, it should be fine. Not a concern anyway since you have a co-signer.

Glad to hear you have done some reading. You still have quite a lot to learn.
What is your time frame for scoring a deal? Do you need a car now?

Does BMW even offer a 4 year lease? I have only heard of 2 or 3 year leases.

1 Like

I don’t think they do I just dabbled with the idea of it lol.

Yes still have an immense amount to learn. I don’t think I’ll have a problem negotiating being in sales myself…

I just want to make sure I maximize my $ while still checking off all the boxes I want in a fun sport sedan.

My timeframe isn’t a huge rush. I am vehicle-less currently from a car accident back in August, but my gf and I are just sharing her Alfa (which I’m trying to figure out a good way to get her out of that lease she’s had it for a year now).

So I can be patient if need be; but ideally I need to get a car somewhat soon so we can stop putting miles on the Alfa lease and so I can return to work full time. I would say within the next 2-4 weeks timeframe

Feel like there’s so much to learn still… but I think I have a good understanding of the major points when leasing…

I would STRONGLY recommend finding a broker in the “Marketplace”.

1 Like

Yeah I’m going to work with @AutoCompanion actually! Loving the glowing reviews from everyone about him.

1 Like