Deal Check-2021 Jaguar F Pace P400, not signed

Title: Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.
Tags: make (e.g. toyota, bmw)(required) and region (e.g. ny, ca, ca-socal, usa-nationwide)
Post: Include as much information about your deal as possible to make it a helpful reference for others, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:21 Jaguar F Pace P400
MSRP: $72,284
Selling Price:$60,620
Monthly Payment: $726.58
Drive-Off Amount: $2932.00 (1st mo, taxes, fees)
Months:39
Annual Mileage:10
MF:.0002
Residual:48%
Incentives:$5250 lease cash(included in discount from Msrp)
Region:NJ
Leasehackr Score:8.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

The discount off Msrp includes 10% Chase discount off vehicle cost, not Msrp and $5250 lease cash. This is the only way they will honor the discount. MF is marked up also but this was the best I could do, they won’t budge from this or provide all the other numbers until I’m ready to sign. P400 inventory is slim, so are dealers willing to accept the Chase discount, but I could walk away.
Calculator is off by 6$ a month, but I don’t know all their fees yet so there is probably some extra bs in there.

Anyone have any take on this? I’m on the fence so a few internet strangers’ opinions might sway me either way.

You need to separate the incentives from the discount. Sell price is $65,870
MF seems inflated. Did you check with Edmunds?

Yes, I explained to the dealer the incentive should be separate and the MF was inflated, this was the best they were willing to do. The Chase discount is barely accepted at this point by dealers, I have only found 3 that will accept it in 4 states.They all have very few models, let alone P400s.

The dealer can present the deal however they want. It’s in your interest to separate it out for proper evaluation. Do not rely on the dealer to do this for you.

Likewise, don’t expect the dealer to tell you or provide buy rate mf. They’re well within their rights to offer a deal with a marked up mf. It’s your responsibility to know what buy rate is and set your target deal accordingly.

Thanks, MF is .00007, dealer is giving me .0002 so it is marked up but at least they shared what they were using. I tried to negotiate the MF but they kept coming back with this is the best we can do while honoring the Chase discount.

Do they have to provide the 10% for the chase discount? I’m confused by what the chase discount is.

If they don’t want to give you a lowered MF, then it is what it is. They’re making back some of that 10% from the discount by marking up the MF.

If you’re married to the car, then you’ve got to play ball with the dealers.

Didn’t know a Jaguar FPace could go up that high in MSRP that wasn’t an SVR.

They do not have to accept the 10% Chase discount, most dealers are not.
The P400 starts at 65, can get into the 80s fully equipped.
Definitely not married to it, but I like it and don’t want the crappy 4 cylinder.
They are definitely making back some of the discount but still honoring at least some of it in this limited market.

Not a bad deal given the environment and lack of inventory. The 21s are supposed to be much better than prior years. Seems like its between trying to get a deal or a very nice and unique ride.

I was looking at a well equipped 250S last month and lowest they would take the MF with Chase was 0.0003 (0.00001 base).

Not a bad deal at all if you’re married to the P400, but I would consider the P340 which has a much higher RV at 53%/10k and decent incentives this month ($2825). You’re losing 55HP and the R-Dynamic badges but still getting a solid 6 cylinder.

I have been looking at both, just found one P400 that had the specs I preferred. Given the higher lease cash on the 400, they work out pretty evenly. Hard to find a nice color combo, especially in the 340 & 400.
Tired of white or black exterior, and black interior.

Just a piece of paper that’s very nicely asks the dealer to do 10%, 5% on other models like range Rogers and sports. SVRs are excluded.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.