Deal check- 2020 Gladiator 267/mo DAS-$1622$?!?

Yet strangely from time to time a Jeep or Ram deal pops up here that’s quite good. And at first blush it would seem that something decent on a Gladiator is at least a possibility if they were able to actually do it.

I agree. From my experience, it’s been very difficult to deal with the managers at CDJR dealers. They all BS a lot and always want you to physically go to the dealer and chat. Yea, no thanks.

The deal on the jeep site shows their desperate, fca dealers love making it difficult, US bank I see, Denver zip

Try @Benedetto. He knows FCA well.

Very interesting.
I presume that’s an optionless sport with manual trans? Not bad, especially if there is some meat on the bone.
I ran #'s for myself on an approx. $41K sticker (Sport S Automatic) and if they’d give me buy rate (US Bank) and 15% off MSRP plus $2K rebate I’d be at $299/month on a 36/12 lease with zero down, zero drive off. Not bad, but I have no clue if they’d do that discount and I’m having a hard time deciding between one of these or a Tacoma SR for less.

I could be wrong, but pretty sure that represents a big loss for a dealer. Markup from invoice to MSRP is approx 5% on these, then you have the 3% holdback. From deals I’ve seen in the past, 10% before incentives on Jeep seems to be the goal.

1 Like

Any luck on a SoCal gladiator deal

Yes,

I will stress that this deal cannot be replicated because there is not a like vehicle on the ground in SOCAL. It also took the GSM of my companys Jeep store reaching out to the GSM of another Jeep store to get it done.

No one at the Jeep store would answer any questions over the phone OR provide any type of quote in writing.

This was for a Base S Manual with an optional Hard Top.

MSRP $35K

$800 Drive Offs
$261 Plus Tax
24 Months.

One of my managers was able to get this deal done (for himself). I wanted one as well, but there was no second Gladiator available at this price point.

It CAN be done, but the Jeep dealers are not going to make it easy on you.

If I get one for myself I will update.

Good Luck!
IMG_1249

3 Likes

That story makes me never want to deal with a CJDR dealer for the rest of my life

2 Likes

Has anything changed for march?

Mostly the weather.

4 Likes

OK,

Because of the Acpocolypse I have Secured Jeep Gladiator Deals for all of Southern California.

Just picked up mine today.

Call Ron C. @ 714-330-6473

Here is the deal I got, and they have a decent selection at this price.

Jeep Gladiator S Automatic. Came with the Optional Hard Top and Spray in Bedliner, and not much else.

MSRP of: $39025

$800 Total Drive Offs
$306 per month plus Tax.

Call Ron. He did my deal and my co-workers deal 2 weeks ago.

Tell him that Seth sent you.IMG_0266

9 Likes

if you were me would you trade my 2019 Tacoma SR double cab for this?

Yes, immediately.

I just cannot get behind the look of these things. I have a Wrangler and its very fun car and I imagine this being fun too, but these Gladiators are just the ugliest things I have ever seen ( I think its the rear doors and the length is off). I hope they redesign in a few years cause I would love a bed for my jeep. The deals on these right now is crazy tho.

They will look great with an aftermarket cap

5 Likes

It’s $300 a month and there are unlimited accessories. I’ll send some pics once I take the roof and doors off.

Yeah but to be fair I never put accessories on my leased vehicles why put in all that aftermarket work when you’re getting rid of the vehicle. I always feel like the point is to get the make and model you want with all the features you want so that you can have the vehicle you want for two years. But if you plan on keeping it then by all means kit it up

Because it’s a Jeep.

Good answer lol. I mean my wrangler is kitted but I bought it cause I always wanted to off road it which I do trail it. I think the gladiator would be fun off road I just don’t know if your allowed on a lease? Either way this is a hell of a deal