DEAL CHECK: 2020 Audi Q5 Premier Plus (CALCULATOR VS. Dealer Sheet Difference)

Look through the Marketplace and Shared Deals sections… there are surely better values out there

That is the definition of value. Does a 199 Tundra offer better value than a 599 Q5. you bet!

Physically more car doesn’t mean a better car or a higher value proposition, unless your only unit of measurement is cubic feet per dollar.

4 Likes

I have searched for a non-demo Audi Q5 but haven’t found a better deal than this. ($588 Sign and Drive for a $51,000 MSRP VEHICLE).

Many of the “deals” I have seen here are with lower miles and with money down.

1 Like

What about an SQ5? Does anyone know if those are being had at a good deal?

1 Like

Better values in other makes and models.

The 12% off MSRP fell through.

Now I am at a point where I am interested in ordering a 2021 Audi Q5 special order. Basically, the only true number we can discuss at this time is percent off because the lease numbers and incentives are not available yet. The dealer’s first offer is 8%. I countered with 12% off and was told that “we don’t have those margins”. I replied that the lowest I can go is 11% off and that we would only be about $1500 off on the price of the car (MSRP $49,490). Waiting on the dealer’s response.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Hello Hackers!

The dealer sheet does not match with the lease calculator. Why the difference? What am I doing wrong?

Any advice or thoughts?

Who cares about matching the calculator to an offer that’s $620+ for a Q5?

Lol. Maybe I am the only one who cares.

51k vehicle for $610 sign and drive deal isn’t too bad. Is it? I haven’t been able to find a broker who can do better. If you are a broker and can beat this deal, please let me know.

That’s not what your quote shows. It’s got $1000 das, not $0

1 Like

That’s the reason for my post. It should be $610 as it says on the calculator.

Do you know the dealer is charging buy rate MF?

In addition to the unknown MF rate, your fees are incorrect.

Yes. .00036.

The MF is correct. What other fees are incorrect?

License fee is 400, add everything else (lemon, battery)

Doc fee is 899+149 so 1048. Florida?

Yes, Florida.

Thanks but I am transferring a tag shouldn’t be $400. $149 I saw that but that is negligible. Their sheet is off around $1000.

Their quote includes it. That plus the $149 is over half your delta.

Good point and I give you that but I wonder where the other $500? Hmm… Anyway, I will be visiting the dealer tomorrow to try to get the $609 sign and drive.

So I got a call this morning and we spoke about the difference in payment. Eventually, I was asked where the payment needs to be and I said $609 S&D plus 7 MSDs and I will sign today. He told me that he has “never” done MSDs. I told him that I do especially since my payment will decrease by $28 which would be a total savings of a little more than $1000. Not many people can make $1000 on an investment of $4200 in 3 yrs.

About an hour later I was offered $624 S&D (not including MSDs) by the GM. I turned them down.