DEAL CHECK: 2020 Audi Q5 Premier Plus (CALCULATOR VS. Dealer Sheet Difference)

Lol. Maybe I am the only one who cares.

51k vehicle for $610 sign and drive deal isn’t too bad. Is it? I haven’t been able to find a broker who can do better. If you are a broker and can beat this deal, please let me know.

That’s not what your quote shows. It’s got $1000 das, not $0

1 Like

That’s the reason for my post. It should be $610 as it says on the calculator.

Do you know the dealer is charging buy rate MF?

In addition to the unknown MF rate, your fees are incorrect.

Yes. .00036.

The MF is correct. What other fees are incorrect?

License fee is 400, add everything else (lemon, battery)

Doc fee is 899+149 so 1048. Florida?

Yes, Florida.

Thanks but I am transferring a tag shouldn’t be $400. $149 I saw that but that is negligible. Their sheet is off around $1000.

Their quote includes it. That plus the $149 is over half your delta.

Good point and I give you that but I wonder where the other $500? Hmm… Anyway, I will be visiting the dealer tomorrow to try to get the $609 sign and drive.

So I got a call this morning and we spoke about the difference in payment. Eventually, I was asked where the payment needs to be and I said $609 S&D plus 7 MSDs and I will sign today. He told me that he has “never” done MSDs. I told him that I do especially since my payment will decrease by $28 which would be a total savings of a little more than $1000. Not many people can make $1000 on an investment of $4200 in 3 yrs.

About an hour later I was offered $624 S&D (not including MSDs) by the GM. I turned them down.

Isn’t this better than 609 with MSDs? Or are you saying they refused to do MSDs altogether?

For some reason they never gave me the monthly payment including MSDs. I felt like they were like trying to dissuade me so I just figured I would deal with that when I arrived at the dealer once they agreed to the $609. With 7 MSDs my payment would be $581.

So you are gonna re-negotiate a deal after they agree to your offer?

No. They are at $624 S&D and I am at $609 S&D. Adding the MSDs is NOT negotiating.

@Audigirl does: 3 Days only! Audi SQ7 $910/m, SQ5 $449/m

The dealer didn’t budge from the $624 which is really surprising to me because we agreed on the % off MSRP. Oh well.

Back at it with the dealer today.

If I were to add the Audi care for $999, where do I add it in the calculator? Thank you

Just add $999 to the selling price, and increase the residual by 1%.

I HAVE A DEAL!!

36/10
$605 Sign and Drive 7 MSDs
12% off MSRP
$999 Audi Care

1 Like