Deal check: 2019 Audi S4 P+ Blk Op

Hi all, I’d like to get some feedback from the experts on this lease deal in VA. The only listed addon is Kahu which I can get rid of. The current discount is about 14% which I think there’s room for more. What do you think I can ask for?

The discount is more like 5%

2 Likes

Just for some input my local Audi dealership right now is doing 15% off MSRP on 2019 models BEFORE incentives. And I think most areas are giving 5500 market allowance or so on 2019s

1 Like

Hey, which dealership is offering 15% prior to incentive? Is this on east coast?

I too would like to know details about these dealerships.

Yessir . They just shut down tho because of the carona Tuesday. But they only had limited stock on 2019s.

Which dealership was it?
From your other post about the S5, you only had 11% pre-incentive.

Audi Wilmington . Yea I got my
Car before they were doing this . I’m pretty sure it was a response to the carona virus

No disrespect but I highly doubt 15% pre-incentive ($5500 and $4500) is possible on S4s and S5s. This puts total discount over 22%.
If you have a quote or something to share it might be useful but OP shouldn’t get his hopes up on this.

As per Edmunds this months incentives haven’t gone over $4500 that I have seen. Maybe at most $5000 depending on region. Regardless I believe the higher the incentive the less the dealer is able to discount. I think Audi dropping their cars value by this much is not true. At least for this month. Even tho everyone here is wishing dealers start giving their cars away for free in relation to the pandemic, I have yet to see anyone here with a covid type deal.

Why? 101010

Dealer allowance on S4 are at $5500 but regardless we are saying the same thing. 15% pre isn’t possible

Educate me? But why are incentives different in different regions?

Main referring to S5’s as that’s all I really did research on for my own lease on one recently.

During negotiations in early March, I reached 12% off MSRP before the $5500 incentives on a 2019 S4 in socal - however, then the whole virus lockdown hit and I decided to hold off.

Dealer discount isn’t dependent on manufacturer incentives. Of course, a large inventive might make them more resistant to offering a better discount, but it doesn’t prevent them from doing so.

2 Likes

There are deals to be had, and there will be even more on Wednesday (4/1) when the new programs come out from the manufacturers. March sales cratered and dealers are going to need support from the manufacturers - that can and will get passed on to the consumer.

Send an email with your interest to a bunch of dealers, work them from there and be prepared to drive to get it or ship it if the price is right. If you do your legwork now, you can be in a position to hit the ground running on 4/1 and snap up a deal on a 2019 (if any are left) or a 2020.

Don’t be so sure, dealers may not have other ways to make money during the crisis. If they don’t have to give up extra support, they won’t. In the near term I see dealers tightening the belt on discounts since they may not be able to project how many sales they’ll make.

Every individual sale matters now. Maybe it’ll be different by the summer.

That goes without saying they may not pass that support on, as you have to ask for it of course.

Do I really have to say that? Here? On LH?

Manufacturer trying to increase sales in different markets