Deal check: 2019 Audi S4 P+ Blk Op

Total discount doesn’t matter nor does it drive pre-incentive discount.

1 Like

You always have to say it, especially on LH.

You have to quantify any general and broad sweeping claims you may make.

This is the forum that people join day in and day out asking the same illogical questions without doing research. You have to specify.

Well, from that perspective…that is correct.

No disrespect taken . But I purchased the vehicle before they offered the 15 percent off so I don’t have a quote . I went on their website about a week ago and it was in bold print 15% off all 2019s new models . I called and ask my original salesman was that pre incentives and was told yes . Again this was the only dealership I seen the 15 percent off on and the salesman could have been mistaken but just passing on some info I got told. They have since taken down the text and closed so I’m not sure what they are doing now .

Can you please enlighten us as to how much more discount it would take to get to 500s on OP’s car?

And then see if that’s even in the realm of feasible?

:bat:

The salesperson either didn’t understand your question or told you what you wanted to hear

1 Like

or even both

Maybe I’ll get some more clarification once they reopen to be sure

It says sales is open by appointment so emailing should help clarify and have it in writing.

Sharing my S4 lease deal, I think it was pretty awesome but did not know of Leasehackr at the time.

when was the deal on your S4? it is a 2018?

did you put $2921.52 down on that lease?

Yes, and I ended up getting a S package one with $62k MSRP, and it was roughly same terms but $540 per month.

when did you make this happen? recently? on a 2018?

May of 2018

uhhh, ok. wasn’t exactly sure why you were posting a deal from almost two years ago on a 3 year old car (that isn’t a 2019), and actually isn’t even the car you ended up leasing?

new to leasehackr, wanted to share my experience, I’m not as knowledgeable as you in how often programs or discounts change. This is actually my first lease ever. Figured you can get roughly the same deal so long as MF hasn’t changed wildly (does it?), wanted to share my discount.

The point he’s trying to make is that your offer isn’t a good metric for this quarter, let alone year since programs have changed so much and dealers are mostly discounting differently. A lot can change in the market in two years.

Programs often change monthly.

I’ve been following up with the S5 2019 on Edmunds. I noticed the dealer incentive increased by $1000-1500 for this month but the MF increased by around .00050. It seems with that discount but inc in MF you break even from the last months deal. Can anyone weigh in on that?

The residual also decreased.