Dead, Reportedly: Nissan Titan

I guess it was about time

Maybe they’ll have a fire sale on these?

1 Like

Exactly. I will nab one on a 199 18 month lease.

3 Likes

Lol I’ll do 199 for 72 months lol

Without a remodel or successor in line I’m wondering what the deal is. Trucks are so profitable that you would think you could make it worthwhile selling them in smaller numbers undercutting the competition.

1 Like

Like the frontier did for years

1 Like

I suspect that the replacement for this will be something like the f150 lightning but not quite the size and payload of the Titan. There’s a middle ground possibly between a ranger and an f150. I think Nissan is one of the manufacturers closing down new gas engine development, so they probably just don’t want to continue putting money into this model. If they make a new slightly smaller but larger than frontier model they can also sell it in other countries as well if it’s all electric.

If you drop both the context and the name of the manufacturer, it can be difficult to tell whether someone is talking about a pickup, an RV, or a sex toy.

2 Likes

How did you get past the title

adjective COMMA adverb COLON proper noun

to parse anything else? For a word mosh pit that gets paid by the preposition, they managed to avoid using any where it might have lent some clarity.

I’ve watched a lot of Lifetime original movies. The titles were all

Adjective Noun: The [First Name Last Name] Story

2 Likes
  • Short Discover Card Payment, the Trism Story
  • Giant Trunk: the BMW lease story
  • Many Mustard Packets, the 5 Guys Story

What is the release order vs the timeline order in the Trism Cinematic Universe?

3 Likes

Check out this used Endurance in stock now at Three Way Campers :laughing:

https://www.threewaycampers.com/inventory/used-2019-dutchmen-endurance-3586g-19723A

1 Like

@trism @jeisensc - slow Monday for you guys? You’re making my head hurt with all that thinking :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Some people like theirs a little smaller but more agile, like a Rabbit

3 Likes

So slow it wrapped around to Tuesday?

3 Likes

i see what you did there bill hader GIF

1 Like