DB11 1699/month, 0 down

Seeing several $1699/month with 0 down DB11 leases.

Chicago, with 2500 miles a year:

https://www.astonmartinchicago.com/aston-martin-lease-offers.htm

https://www.holmanmotorcars.com/new-Fort+Lauderdale-2020-Aston+Martin-DB11-V8-SCFRMFAW6LGL08501!
5k miles a year, technically used.
Are there better DB11 deals out there, ideally with more miles?

That deal is for the pedestrian V8 model. I would look for the V12 one given that the stock market is up.

2 Likes

Shame on you for egging @bsf1 on to a Superleggera Coupe.

On a serious note, I would monitor Miller Motorcars in Greenwich. Unfortunately, nothing even remotely close on a DB11 at the moment.

I prefer the V8 for the the ~250LB weight savings, better handling and fuel economy. Wouldn’t say no to a 2018+ V12 I suppose where they fixed some of the early chassis and quality issues.

1 Like

Yes those chassis issues turned me off the brand. I went back to mcLaren.

1 Like

I drove a 2018 V8, and it was fantastic. Matt Becker arrived from Lotus too late to fix the 2017’s, but had the opportunity to tune the V8 chassis for 2018, and those changes carried over to the V12 as well from what I understand.

1*oNpxoHyG508jVDDUt5W4Cg

1 Like

There are some great deals on 19 DB11’s. Here’s a demo DB11 in TX.:

LEASE FOR $1,015.38 PER MONTH FOR 36 MONTHS

$0 DOWN PLUS TT&L DUE AT SIGNING

1 Like

That’s a great deal, just wish it was a coupe and not a convertible.

Catch is 2.5k miles/year with 1.50$/mile overage, with normal mileage this is a terrible deal- standard dealer trickery in advertising

• LEASE FOR $1,015.38 PER MONTH FOR 36 MONTHS

$0 DOWN PLUS TT&L DUE AT SIGNING

$1,015.38 PER MONTH FOR 36 MONTHS PLUS TAX, LICENSE AND FEES FOR YOUR STATE. SECURITY DEPOSIT WAIVED. Closed-end lease for highly qualified lessees approved through Aston Martin Financial Services. (ONE AT THIS PAYMENT VIN#M06318). Total due at signing of $0 down payment. Lease includes 7,500 total miles, excess miles $1.50 per mile. Residency restrictions apply. Offer ends June 30, 2020.

I live in a city and don’t drive that much, even with 500 miles a month (~250 over), that would probably be fine for me and not a bad deal with my situation.

Should’ve post the terms. This is actually a really good deal on a DB11 convertible IMO. Similar new 2020 DB11’s, with the same terms, are being advertised for 2-2,300 per month.

Yes great deal on the bronze volante…the Spec/top color kills it for me.

Also 1.50 overage isn’t bad vs lambo or Mclaren

Why do you care about mpg when you’re driving 500 miles a month, weight savings? Are you going to a track? It’s all meaningless if it’s just gonna be driven around town on weekends or to a resturant, if you want to worry about weight savings and handling maybe you should try the 911 (though their leases aren’t attractive), the mclaren gt is not a bad deal at circa $2k either.

AM are typically average on the track versus their counterparts like Mclaren, Lamborghini, porsche, etc etc. They are way more luxurious with leather everywhere versus alcantara which is kinda “sporty.”

1 Like

I care about weight savings as related to improving the driving experience. That V12 is crammed into the car, with a lot more weight in the very front than the V8. I drove both back to back, and the difference was pretty noticeable in everyday spirited driving.

That’s typically what happens with a front engine rwd/awd layout, the gt is mid engine which helps balance out the weight distribution.

Back to the original question, if anyone knows of a better deal for a coupe (not Volante), let me know. Would 1000% pull the trigger for a $1000, 0 down lease.

I would start with looking at what remaining 19 coupes are available. There does not appear to be many V8’s but a good amount of AMR DB11’s. I don’t think 1k with 0 down will be possible on a new coupe. Keep in mind lease support on 2019 Aston Martin’s will most likely be ending soon. You’ll need to put a lot of legwork into finding the deal you’re looking for, but there does appear to be deals out there.

1 Like

Agreed get moving.