DB11 1699/month, 0 down

Yeah I know. Started emailing around today. Wonder if there are any brokers who want to work on this deal :slight_smile:

Issue is too with the demos is you will be out of warranty very quickly and now stuck with a car outside of warranty in a lease. The extended warranty on these are not cheap.

Iā€™m fine with that. It would probably be about a year max.

Unless youā€™re like me and you only drive 1500-2500 miles per year, then this is the perfect grocery getter.

1 Like

Would you be interested in buying one? I got an email a couple months back from a dealer advertising a 2018 DB11 coupe with under 100 miles for 40% off with full warranty (3 years). Not sure how much theyā€™ll depreciate further, but it seems like the biggest hit has been done so far. Also, Iā€™m not sure if this is still case, but sometimes AM dealers do not show their full inventory online. It might be worth double checking with the dealer. Good luck!

Possibly, Iā€™d buy closer to 100. There are some 2017ā€™s there now and occasionally some 2018ā€™s, which is what Iā€™m really after. Just havenā€™t seen the right one yet. Feel free to send it to me.

I donā€™t think theyā€™ll depreciate much below 100 that for awhile. Definitely true they donā€™t always show their full inventory online if inventory is above a certain threshold, due to contracts with Aston. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been looking for one of these aston martin deals. They got rid of their conquest this month from my understanding when I asked a dealer. My porsche panamera lease is finishing up in september, so just been keeping my eye out for options.

soā€¦ letā€™s see ā€¦ you want to lease a $1699/mo car and proceed to drive more than double the provided miles. That will put you at ~$2135/mo plus absurd Chi-town taxes plus fees ā€¦ whatā€™s the total effective on that? $2500-$2600? You could borrow ~$150k over 60 mos for that kind of payment.

Slightly off topic but speaking of Astons has anyone seen a Vantage for around that $1k - 1.2k price point ?

Itā€™s possible, assuming this guy didnā€™t put a massive dp downā€¦ which it doesnā€™t look like because there are others in the same area. Maybe ask that guy for his original contract?

Miller Motorcars blew a few out in that payment range a while back. Donā€™t know if they have anything like that currently.

I was close to signing one at $1150 month, 1st DAS only and NJ tax included in payment. I have an f type svr so I qualified for the conquest rebate of like $5000 needed for such a deal. It was also for 7500 miles a year so upgraded that too.

The only reason I didnā€™t do it is because it is through Chase and they do not allow lease transfers and I simply didnā€™t want to keep it for 36 months.

2 Likes

What was the MSRP / config of that car? Yeah, after they switched from Ally to Chase last year, the leasing programs seemed to get a bit better.

I listened to the Aston Martin earnings call, and the banks are shouldering the entirety of the leases once itā€™s signed, but Aston Martin and dealers are supporting the discounts to get to the sale price. Will be interesting to see how residuals hold up once a lot of DB11ā€™s and Vantages begin to hit the used market over the next couple of years.

Moving forward, Aston are focusing on selling / leasing through their remaining stock of cars this year, and moving to an order-only and lower volume model moving forward to help with residuals. That is a result of the new management that started earlier this year.

Time to get these good leases while you still can, and maybe share / hand over the car with a friend if you donā€™t want to hold it for the next 36-39 months :slight_smile:

Need some help on dealers to target in SoCal. New to AM since Iā€™ve been a Porsche guy most of my driving life. Looking to lease a Vantage or DB11 asap. Thanks in advance.

Iā€™m going to assume NO Way to get a deal like this again?

Iā€™m in the market And would love to get a db11 at a great price .

Iā€™ve been calling last 2 weeks all over the county
& The payment is almost double now !

Itā€™s been 7 months, not happening.