Days supply... some ugly numbers

Came across this doc online with days supply by model.

Have often enjoyed caredge for this (which is just based on cars.com data) and not sure where this comes from… not totally correct (guessing the sticker based stop sale on the Hornet is driving that lower #) but a lot of triple digit models.

Bottom line, deals aren’t going away anytime soon.

8 Likes

That can’t be right. It says M440i inventory is 0. But @li8625 keeps offering on them and the dealers won’t sell to him.

It also says BMW dealerships sell 5 XM units a day. That’s not possible given how overpriced and ugly they are. Plus they won’t do 30% off to sell to @li8625.

12 Likes

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

3 Likes

Ram Silverado 3500 must be limited edition

3 Likes

Cox felt so bad for CDJR they left them off the chart.

5 Likes

CDJR consolation prize is being able to say they’re off the charts without adding context. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

To make a cringeworthy offer to a local Jeep dealer on a 100+ day unit or not before quarter end… thoughts?

1 Like

What would you even want from them at this point?

A 4XE Wrangler with 13-14% off before rebates.

2 Likes

The 2023s don’t have lease support so that’s gonna need more discount.

It’s a 2024. It has been sitting for 93 days.

1 Like

Ah, when you said 100+ instead of 93,. I was envisioning 152 (Double industry average)

152 does imply it’s an old 2023.

1 Like

How accurate is this? It says there’s a 100 day supply of 911s….

I’m sure it’s accurate. Porsche DGAF. Fiat, on the other hand, might have to start paying us to drive their cars.

Bout to spam some brokers and dealers for 30% off 911s…

5 Likes

Jeep dealers with Wagoneers sitting for 270 days on the lot…

from Imgflip Meme Generator

12 Likes

This fills my heart with joy. 18 months ago they had Jaguar I-paces marked up and wanted me to pay an extra $2k for addons. Now they sell 1-a-day and have 300+ on their lots.

It seems like Jaguar is leading the pack in the vaunted undesirability category

2 Likes

911’s are exempt to the aged inventory rule of thumb. Porsche also does not offer clearance specials

get a second for me and I’ll offer a starbies gc :innocent: :clown_face:

1 Like

Just on Taycan :joy:

3 Likes