Days supply... some ugly numbers

Nope, it is all Taycans and 4 cylinder Macans.

1 Like

I figured one of you would chime in about the Taycan.

I don’t speak electric :joy:

1 Like

500-dollar f-types again… maybe, just maybe.

9 Likes

I Hope Please GIF

1 Like

Jamie dimon needs to subvent these jaaaags

2 Likes

Fun game to play… find the Wagoneer with the most amount of listed rebate in the USA right now.

I found this 28% off MSRP.

https://www.arrigochryslerdodgejeepramatsawgrass.com/inventory/new-2023-wagoneer-wagoneer-series-iii-4x4-sport-utility-1c4sjvdp8ps570403/

2 Likes

"New vehicle pricing excludes the $2999 Arrigo Advantage package, window tint of $399, all-weather mats of $299, running boards of $1999 and bed liner of $999 when applicable. "

They’ll be adding a bed liner to the back just to get some more of that loss back.

6 Likes

Where’s my 28% off m8?

1 Like

Edit: If only, I failed at reading and thought you meant F-Pace. F-pace is $900/mo it seems, F-Type :man_shrugging:

1 Like

MF-ers … looks like this game is harder than I thought.

Found 21% if you include conquest cash…

https://www.bobhowardcjd.com/inventory/new-2023-wagoneer-grand-wagoneer-4x4-sport-utility-1c4sjsep0ps549591/

Man this game sucks. Looking for M-Lites is way more fun.

1 Like

Least shady FL CDJR dealer.

1 Like

“Least shady” in FL means most shady compared to the remaining 49 states?

Mac Haik is probably the most shady outside of FL.

1 Like

I was trying to be sarcastic but yeah every state’s shadiest dealer wouldn’t come close to the shit FL dealers pull off (especially the south Florida ones and military base ones).

Looking at the data, it does make me think how over the past four years Honda and Toyota largely avoided the trends of electrification and focusing on trucks. Rather they kept up their significant focus on affordable compact cars and SUVs as well as hybrid. Now when almost every EV and full size pickup is around or over 100 day supply, Honda and Toyota (especially Toyota) continue to have a relatively lean stock.

Fortunately, I don’t want a Toyota or Honda. I feel like I will have some good EV options this summer when I get around to replacing my Jetta.

2 Likes

Take out the Taycan and I wonder how much that drops for Porsche.

2 Likes

I think they are including the cars VW group has stuck at port because no one has new 911s in stock and most dealers are out or almost out of Cayennes now.

@ugfish wheres my favorite :tropical_fish: at

2 Likes

Would be cool to lease an I pace for 3hunned, nothing down

1 Like

Something is missing in this thread… leases125.

2 Likes

Been doing it for weeks, MF still sucks on them though

1 Like