Dallas-Fort Worth Toyota Special Lease Offers - August

April 16th, Friday Update (Mainly RV change update)
Despite the Inventory Shortage on most vehicles, leases are still strong, especially Highlanders and Rav4! Let’s Go!

I’ve been away from this forum since I squared away my Tundra lease with Derek late last summer. How is the market now in comparison to then? I’ve seen some news articles that the shortage of cars is even worse now. Was I right to sell my two used cars to Carvana last September and get the Tundra lease at that time? I’m paying $415 for 36/12.

1 Like

It is way worse now. At $559 on 36/12k

1 Like

Oh wow, well I was bummed that I missed the $300 deals earlier last summer but it sounds like I still made out pretty well! I put in the details for one of the old cars I sold into Carvana again and the estimate was lower there too.

1 Like

April 22nd, Thursday Update
Prices are down for latter two week of the month!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Toyota of Dallas - TX Only

April 29th, Thursday Update
Extending the Offer on the Spreadsheet to Monday the 3rd
However, inventory is turning pretty quick, so call/text me at 469-426-8787 to reserve the vehicle

Management Announcement
Due to lack of inventory, there will be an increase starting May 1st
(Still the lowest in the state of Texas though!)

Derek helped us get an incredible deal.

Thanks very much to Derek for helping us get in to our new Highlander lease this weekend. The process was quick an painless and as advertised on the site. After having gotten the runaround from several other dealers we were working with, it was a real pleasure to work with Derek.

We got in to a 36 mo / 12k XLE Highlander lease at the price listed on the spreadsheet.

Thanks again Derek (and we’ll see you again in 35 months!)

Cheers

1 Like

The sheet doesn’t show pricing?

It will be shown on the 4th.
DM me, if you need anything TODAY as today is the last day of incentives for the month of April. Everything is expected to change from today to tomorrow. There might be no incentives on cars as inventory is getting thinner

May Toyota Lease Specials
DEALS ARE STILL HOT!!!

Few Notes

From this month, I will ONLY fedex paper. No delivery out of DFW. You will have to pick the vehicle up after the contract is being signed.

I have 125 cars on the ground as of today. And the cars are selling really fast. As a batch drops, the cars are gone. If you are thinking of leasing a vehicle, you will have to grab the vehicle before someone else does. I will not be holding the car for you.

This is the dealership inventory. Right now, not many in stock. I have the most inventory in DFW

Call me if you have any lease questions!

May Toyota Lease Specials (Week 2 Update)

FLOODGATE OF DEALS HAVE BEEN OPENED AT TOYOTA OF DALLAS.
EVERY VEHICLE PRICED BELOW INVOICE.

I am done charging customer MSRP. LET’S GO PLACES!

CALL NOW. LIKE RIGHT NOW FOR THE BEST DEAL IN DFW AND THE STATE OF TEXAS!!

Again, few notes

From this month, I will ONLY fedex paper. No delivery out of DFW. You will have to pick the vehicle up after the contract is being signed.

Can you give me the lease buyout option price for the Higher XLE?
Also how does taxes work in Texas if I decide to do a lease buyout at end of the lease term?

Residual is the Lease Buy Out Option. Currently, it is at 69% of the MSRP.

So, I am using tax credit on my lease programs. But when you buy it out, I am pretty sure you have to pay full tax amount at the time of the buy out, which is 6.25%.

Thanks. Can you also give me the residual on 4RUNNER SR5 V6 4WD?
I am assuming you are using tax credit on the 4Runner as well?
Sheet says incoming, do you know what the estimated delivery date?

I will look at it tomorrow. But it’s in the early 70 range. And it’s at the end of the month.

I have few coming in this week!
And the residual is 74%

It does look like I am the only one discounting Toyotas in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area, if not, the State of Texas! HMU with more info about leasing a new Toyotas in Texas!

Spreadsheet is up at the top

Derek Oh - 469-426-8787/melikey9124@gmail.com
Let’s Go Places!