Dallas-Fort Worth Toyota Special Lease Offers - August

The sheet doesn’t show pricing?

It will be shown on the 4th.
DM me, if you need anything TODAY as today is the last day of incentives for the month of April. Everything is expected to change from today to tomorrow. There might be no incentives on cars as inventory is getting thinner

May Toyota Lease Specials
DEALS ARE STILL HOT!!!

Few Notes

From this month, I will ONLY fedex paper. No delivery out of DFW. You will have to pick the vehicle up after the contract is being signed.

I have 125 cars on the ground as of today. And the cars are selling really fast. As a batch drops, the cars are gone. If you are thinking of leasing a vehicle, you will have to grab the vehicle before someone else does. I will not be holding the car for you.

This is the dealership inventory. Right now, not many in stock. I have the most inventory in DFW

Call me if you have any lease questions!

May Toyota Lease Specials (Week 2 Update)

FLOODGATE OF DEALS HAVE BEEN OPENED AT TOYOTA OF DALLAS.
EVERY VEHICLE PRICED BELOW INVOICE.

I am done charging customer MSRP. LET’S GO PLACES!

CALL NOW. LIKE RIGHT NOW FOR THE BEST DEAL IN DFW AND THE STATE OF TEXAS!!

Again, few notes

From this month, I will ONLY fedex paper. No delivery out of DFW. You will have to pick the vehicle up after the contract is being signed.

Can you give me the lease buyout option price for the Higher XLE?
Also how does taxes work in Texas if I decide to do a lease buyout at end of the lease term?

Residual is the Lease Buy Out Option. Currently, it is at 69% of the MSRP.

So, I am using tax credit on my lease programs. But when you buy it out, I am pretty sure you have to pay full tax amount at the time of the buy out, which is 6.25%.

Thanks. Can you also give me the residual on 4RUNNER SR5 V6 4WD?
I am assuming you are using tax credit on the 4Runner as well?
Sheet says incoming, do you know what the estimated delivery date?

I will look at it tomorrow. But it’s in the early 70 range. And it’s at the end of the month.

I have few coming in this week!
And the residual is 74%

It does look like I am the only one discounting Toyotas in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area, if not, the State of Texas! HMU with more info about leasing a new Toyotas in Texas!

Spreadsheet is up at the top

Derek Oh - 469-426-8787/melikey9124@gmail.com
Let’s Go Places!

Are you able to do offers for Southern California residents?

I do not. But @Cody_Carter is!

1 Like

Already contacted him and unfortunately no inventory. Thank you for your response though!

Do you have any base models in Highlander?
I am trying to keep the payment down.

I do. DM me.

Just picked up my 4Runner. Everything went great and Derek is a really good guy. Super professional and everything was as promised. A+ experience!

2 Likes

Hey Just left you a text about a highlander.

Mid-month Update:

1. Tax Credit is Back: Corollas, Camrys, and Highlanders!
  2. I will be aggressive from Monday thru Wednesday next week!
  3. Spreadsheet had been updated!

Any chance for a highlander hybrid platinum? Dont see it on your spreadsheet but wondering if you have any coming in soon.