Cts V Employee Pricing

German luxury car interiors are about two steps ahead of Americans. I actually like my interior and we have an 18 540 so if I want luxury I can just drive that. I drove an M5 and wasn’t really feeling it. Besides it was way to close in looks to our 540. Love the E63 but didn’t even consider it due to the insane lease price.

More like two decades ahead.

My ctsv interior is on par with my previous F10. Fit and finish will always be better in a German car. Suede headliner and leather In my G30 is exponentially better than tho then my car now.

Holy cow, I just drove the M550Xi Bimmer with Dynamic Handling for the weekend. This is no M5 (it’s quite close tho) but man it is a rocketship and so beautifully precise as BMWs are, I wonder if it isn’t a better beast and a comparable or better deal than the OP’s CTS-V deal above.

The car is a wonderful execution of form and function (though the look to me is so 2008). It growls when you want it to (actually changes exhaust dynamics in Sport+ mode), holds the road really well, and even handles speed bumps with amazing dampening.

Now I really want to have the CTS-V for a weekend. Does Caddy do that for prospective buyers?

I don’t know about the weekend or the CTS V i was playing around on the Caddy website building a XT5 and got a offer to do a 24 hour test drive.

With high performance cars dealers treat them like gold. It took me a few dealerships to finally drive a Raptor! If you show up ready to buy they’ll let you test it.