Cts V Employee Pricing

Lol was already doing that in my Ats V

That’s a sweet ride. Congrats!

Thx. Need black out the chrome tho.

1 Like

Very nice car - love the color…congrats!

I love posts that have the “story of the deal” where we see how things started and where they ended.

1 Like

Sweet deal on an amazing car. Enjoy it!!!

Beautiful vehicle!

Thanks. I like to be fully transparent with my deals. That’s how I learned how to broker deals and I try to pass on what I learn.

1 Like

Renick performance sells carbon side skirts for $1300.

car looks sharp, too bad the hellcat will walk it ;), I definitely think you should spring for carbon fiber mirror caps if you dont want to go all in for a carbon fiber hood, the caps even without the hood will really set the car off in my opinion.

I drove a 6sp HC and did not like it one bit. I’ll look to see how much the mirror caps are.

The new automatics are much faster than any manual and they are the 8 speed zf, I’m assuming ur cts-v is manual, however as much faster as an auto is compared to a manual you will never have that connectedness to the car when rowing through gears especially on twisties, so I get both sides of the argument. The mirror caps shouldnt be more than a couple hundred the hood could probably run you a few grand though but yeah 4 doors = more wh*res, enjoy your car before winter puts a damper on it.

V3 gen ctsv is auto only. The HC I drove was 6sp manual. Mirror caps are 600 at Weapon X.

probably cheaper to get them wrapped in carbon flash, I had a buddy buy some last year from renick for $400 but they are now $600 go figure. So im curious as to what attracted you to the cts-v, I’m assuming you shopped around.

Nice buddy…

Almost got that car before mine.

They wanted 1200 ish with around the same down.

So you did good

Thx before I presented them with my incentives they wanted 14xx then dropped to 1180 a few days later.

Ya the money factor is good on them…

If it wasn’t for the cue system I prob would have got it

This is my 3rd car with CUE and have yet to have an issue.

My only gripe with Cue is the fact that you either have to use the steering wheel to control everything, or you have to take your eyes off the road to do something. The lack of physical buttons where you could use muscle memory irks me. Other than that, it’s been solid, responsive and given my wife no problems.

It could benefit from an I drive like set up which the 19 CT6 has. I’d like actual buttons for HVAC and Radio rather than capacitive buttons.

I just think the interior just isn’t even close… I know your not paying for that… it Mercades and bmw tax

Bmw m5 I was getting like 1350

And e63 was high at like 1700s

Crazy the mark up, when they are all around the same price