Crazy good Incentives on Lexus RZ450E currently

Yeah its the luxury version of the BZ4X/Solterra

1 Like

Then it probably has the issues like bz4x/solterra like super low charging speed, battery issue.

Bz4x has single motor version and AWD. So it’s the luxury version of the AWD. I was also told that lexus uses the battery that doesn’t have charging issues compared tho the BZ4x. Don’t quote me on that do your own research

Could we get a calculator link or factual numbers? This thread is pointless if it’s “a good deal” but “$15k down”

What are the incentives? What is the residual? What is the base MF? Most of us can figure it out from there.

1 Like

I googled for used ones and saw a few (Premium) with sub 500 miles for $51K near me that were probably low-60s new.

I personally would not buyout this lease… this EV doesn’t scream “I will hold value” any time soon. The public interest on it must be extremely low and Car & Driver’s 75mph range was 120 miles… They tend to find the worse case range (Rivian was 230 miles I think) but that’s realistically the distance you should drive between DC charge stops.

2 Likes

Saw that.

I wonder how long those 3 will sit even with that discount.

1 Like

These will be great to pick up when they’re fully depreciated like the Mirai. 200 miles range should be worth about 25-30k depreciated. Maybe less.

Tesla recommends daily charges to 80% which equates to 264 miles and people still buy them(this is assuming the 330 epa range is accurate)

They don’t stop depreciating until they’re in 4 figures in 8-10 years. Almost nothing does.

I don’t think our resident hydro homey @drdvrgs would pay $25k for a Mirai.

2 Likes

Paid to drive only
#true🦄

1 Like

Does that make the LH score infinity? Or does the score go negative?

Consulting Make It Rain GIF by SHOWTIME

Really? And how did you come to that conclusion? https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/rankings/electric-suvs

Yes please share the math for that. I know I looked 2 months ago, and it was insanely expensive, and I dont know if things have changed that much

It says rent charge 12k on the contract. Doesn’t break it down any further.

I don’t read reviews. I test drove the cars myself and come to the conclusion.

Sample calculator

$630 monthly+tax, $0 DAS. Does this sound right?

Op doesn’t want to post his actual numbers so this is a rough estimate I came up with. Sounds like a decent deal. Not many EV SUV options around that price.

Clearly you have a to learn about leasing then.
Ok how about this, whats your:

• Total due at signing + Monthly payment including tax
1 Like

0% tax rate in CA… :laughing:, you need to fix that

We have some of the highest tax in the whole country

By the way GV60 Performance is way nicer (plus free charging and maintenance) for a similar lease payment

3 Likes

Keep in mind you can put MSDs down to drop the rate by .00072 except in NY.

We have 10-12% off at this time.

If anyone wants a 2024 hybrid ES program car at $7k sticker plus $3750 in lease rebate.

$630 monthly+tax, $0 DAS

I was just estimating with 0% tax.

Thanks for pointing to the GV60 Performance. That looks like a better car at a similar price.