Costco Audi Incentive - March 2024 to April 2024

I was initially considering leasing a 2024 530i or 540i, since my A6 lease is up in early May. However, after reaching out to brokers and running some numbers, my monthly payment was going to be in the $7XX - $8XX range on a well-optioned 530 (assuming first month’s and fees upfront). That was for a 36/12k mile lease.

I started looking at used / CPO 5 series, but I vetoed that idea given the current interest rates for used cars. I was also thinking of leasing a 2023 loaner, but I was looking for a particular spec and color combination.

With regards to the new A6, it is mainly unchanged from last year and it is pretty much the same as my 2021. Word on the street is that Audi won’t be offering the A6 with a 6 cylinder engine. It will only be available with a 4 cylinder engine .The interior of the A6 is dated when you compare it to the new 5 series. I had a 2018 A4 before this A6. It was a 4 cylinder engine and it was fun to drive.

I have been waiting for the A6 etron to be released. I am a sedan kind of guy, but I currently have a deposit for a 2026 Rivian R2 (why not). In the mean time, I am going to save up for something fun to drive in the next couple of years.

1 Like

i’m a sedan guy myself, and sounds like we have been through almost the same exact steps.
only if i could locate that 540ix loaner with the right color combo :slight_smile:
i have an app on something else, though it’s not locked up yet - we’ll see…
good luck with the r2, hearing a lot of great things about it!

1 Like

I also have a '21 A6 msrp $73k for $596 a month. I just extended it 6 months. There is nothing that can even touch that payment right now. I had the same transmission issues as mentioned above. The electric screens would randomly go out and look like an old TV. The car interior is very boring, but efficent. Car is reasonable to drive, and looks very good with 21" rims and black optic package blk on blk. I am very interested in the new E class but pricing will be insane for awhile so decided to extend my lease. Or if crypto market cap does a 3x between now and then lambo!

2 Likes

Any truth to this? Debating a Q4 - 469 1750 DAS + 1700 Trade-in

Audi will come out with new residuals and money factors on the 1st, which as a 2024 progresses through the year, steadily goes down which makes the payments go up. The way Audi does rebates now is that money goes towards cash deals and special rates go towards Leasing and Financing. So there won’t be anything additional coming out for the Q4’s.

A6 etron should be officially announced this summer, most likely a 2026 rollout

I can even wait till 2027. Hopefully by then it will be hackable.

1 Like

Who is waiting on Audi to update incentives for April on audioffers.com?

EDIT: Looks like not much has changed. Still no incentives on the e-tron GT/RS e-tron GT.

1 Like

I have been waiting as well, that is a bummer. Maybe next month. The dealers I am talking to all say they are not coming back (incentives on the e-tron gt’s), but I don’t believe it.

Talking to a dealer earlier he said Audi has private incentives for current Audi owner now, not sure if that’s true tho

1 Like

As a current Audi owner, the only info I have seen are marketing coupons from dealers. I have not received any private offer directly from Audi.

2 Likes

I get dealer specific incentives from AoA an additional 1500 on a Q5 or Q7 45.

1 Like