Costco Audi Incentive - March 2024 to April 2024

Again, I have no inside info. If Edmunds already has the updated numbers then so be it.

25k lease incentive?? What am I missing?

you are missing the 25k lease incentive for etron GTā€™s that ended

1 Like

.ok Got it!

It looks like Audi does not want to sell too many EVs this month. Most of the massive rebates from Audi are gone on etrons.

1 Like

Maybe they need to build up some nationwide inventory and reduce the traffic at EA stations eh?

Can the certificate use only at the dealership specified (my local dealer based on zip) or any dealership?

My hunch is that they hit their quotas with last monthā€™s program with a large enough customer base content to pay an effective monthly from $1000-$1500 (or more). The restructured program does eliminate the $25k incentive, but essentially just ā€œshiftsā€ that cost from Audiā€™s perspective to buying down interest rates on the lease with the massively lowered MF (APR went from ~8.5% to 1.68%). With the same average 10% discount off MSRP, youā€™re still looking at the same range of monthly payments but now thereā€™s less opportunity for a unicorn lease, especially with the loss of the 12-month lease option. Youā€™d need to find a dealer willing to give 15%+ off MSRP to get a leasehackr-worthy deal, which just isnā€™t going to happen unless thereā€™s hidden trunk money we donā€™t know about.

5 Likes

Just curious are those marketing allowances and National rebates still existed for MY23ā€™s ? I donā€™t see them anymore thru Audiā€™s website

1 Like

I had the same question, asked a salesperson today he said all rebates are gone
But i still found some sources say they still have them, not too sureā€¦

Does anyone know if Costco memberships are verified beyond names? I share a name with my dad - he is a costa member, I am not. We donā€™t share an address.

I honestly am not sure, BUT IF it is only a certificate thing, then the only identification on mine besides the promotion code is my last name.

So if you share last name it may be good. If audi chooses to look deeper into the promotion code (unlikely) it still may work if you share first/lastā€¦ i speak from previous use of a bmw loyalty applied with my father name (same first/last) but completely different households (YMMV)

members of the same household i.e. home address

The literal fine print says OR SAME HOUSEHOLD. So if name doesnt match, it literally verbatim says same household. i.e. you live with said costco member.

Has anyone used this incentive to lease an Audi this month? If yes, what car?

I am turning in my '21 A6 lease in early May. Not getting another Audi.

how did you like the a6? or not, based on your comment here :slight_smile:

I loved the 6 cylinder engine. It was a loaded Premium Plus with Black Optics and Executive package. However, I didnā€™t like some of the random issues I encountered, such as the back up camera display go blank or the parking sensors going off for no reason. I also had to get it towed a couple of times due a transmission-related issue (all covered under warranty).

2 Likes

hmmm, makes me want to stick with bmw more (Iā€™m at almost lease end myself). thanks for your feedback, appreciate it!

Even some BMW have issues. At the end of the day, get a car you will enjoy driving, and make sure it is under warranty :grin:.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s definitely true. in my case 4-banger bimmers have been pretty reliable w/o any mechanical issues; the v8 x5 was an entirely different story!
Iā€™m guilty as charged as a serial lessee - driving a car under warranty that gives me joy has been my MO for the past couple decades, and Iā€™m grateful for it.
I asked because Iā€™m considering a 5 series or a6 (among others) as a replacement, though never owned an Audi before.