Costco Audi Incentive - March 2024 to April 2024

Costco is back!!!

Must be a member by February 29, 2024. Take delivery by May 15, 2024. Click for full restrictions, eligibility and details.

10 Likes

To qualify for the Audi Limited-Time Special, you must:
(1) be a current Costco member by February 29, 2024;
(2) register with Costco Auto Program online or through its call center to receive a certificate with your unique promotion code by April 30, 2024;
(3) present your certificate and unique promotion code to a participating Audi dealer at the time of visit;
(4) purchase or lease a select, new and unused 2023 or 2024 Audi between March 1, 2024 and May 15, 2024 to receive a Costco member-only incentive: $1,500 towards Audi A3, S3, A4, S4, A5 Coupe, S5 Coupe, A5 Sportback, S5 Sportback, A5 Cabriolet, S5 Cabriolet, Q3, Q4 e-tron, Q4 e-tron Sportback, Q5, SQ5, Q5 Sportback, SQ5 Sportback, Q5 PHEV, or $2,000 towards Audi A6, Q7 45, SQ7, SQ8, Q8 e-tron, SQ8 e-tron, Q8 e-tron Sportback, SQ8 e-tron Sportback, Q8 (model year 2023 only), or $3,000 towards Audi A8, S8, e-tron GT, RS e-tron GT. Incentive will be applied toward eligible purchase or lease, and is compatible with current manufacturer incentives for which you qualify. May not be combined with Dealer Employee Purchase Program, VIP & Diplomat Sales Program, or any Corporate Sales Program. Incentive not redeemable for cash. This Limited-Time Special excludes Audi A4 allroad, S6, A6 allroad, A7, S7, Q7 55, R models, RS models (except RS e-tron GT), and model year 2024 Q8. Promotion codes are not transferable. Valid only to whom the unique offer is addressed or members of the same household. Vehicles sold in the name of a business will be verified against the primary purchaser’s driver’s license to ensure eligibility. Only one promotion code per VIN will be accepted. Visit Audi Limited-Time Special | Costco Auto Program for full details. Costco and its affiliates do not sell automobiles or negotiate individual transactions.

rip audi dealers

1 Like

Great that the Costco rebates are back, but at first glance the manufacturer rebates may be worse. Will be interesting to see some of the initial Audi deals posted.

I would be surprised if Audi incentives get worse this month. The end of the quarter is in 30 days, so I bet they would want to move more cars. We shall see.

1 Like

The etron GT and RS etron GT cash off offers are no longer listed.

It is the first day of the month, so programs are probably been updated. Give it a few hours or a day at the most.

4 Likes

word on the street is no more 12 month deals, 24 months minimum.

nicksplat this is bad GIF by Hey Arnold

6 Likes

I certainly hope you’re right, but I looked up two vehicles on the Audi website that I’m 100% sure lost a healthy manufacturer rebate and the Costco rebate doesn’t offset the loss.

Any idea if Audi BEV $2000 loyalty carried over to March?

Too early to tell. However, maybe one of the brokers/dealers might have some inside info.

2 Likes

Looks like PenFed has $1000 on eTron GT, Q8 eTrons, and Q5 (other models too). It’s under each model incentives. But looks like it’s modified to Select Military and requires verification of military.

Where do you see that? Looking on the website now and don’t see anything for Audi

Got $1200 of a A5. Also, there is an additional $1000 if you are vet or active duty.

while it’d be nice to stack with costco, i’m not sure about penfed. i only see benz incentives right now. eqs 12k etc.
things will clear up in a couple days.

https://penfed.truecar.com/oem/landing/mercedes-benz/

Everyone just take a deep breadth. I am sure by next Monday, all programs will be updated.

2 Likes

Edmunds is already showing completely different lease figures for March. Are you saying there is likely to be another change on top of what they’re reporting?

I have no inside information. All I am saying is that, it is the weekend. So let’s wait till Monday to see what numbers/offers look like from Audi.

The first couple of days of the month is often the best time to hunt these deals because of the lack of competition from Joe Schmoe who heard from his mom’s neighbor’s friend that deals are good this month and all he needs to do is mention leasehackr to get a super duper discount from the dealer.

Audi has already updated the March lease programs (and it’s a massive change that suggests they’re entirely restructuring their approach to these leases). Check Edmunds if you need proof. What I’m trying to understand is are you saying that Audi incentives/offers (e.g. $25k lease incentive) are not tied to the lease program release (e.g. MF/RV)? Because the lease program has already been updated.