COSTCO $3k +$250 gift card on Volvo S90 MOM

That’s my point - impossible. But the guy with crystal balls may say otherwise.

The dealer would have to take $5000 more off the price to get me the deal today I got Saturday. That’s not going to happen any time soon.

Where is he ? I havent seen a post today anywhere lol.

Hiding. He predicted free S90s by August.

2 Likes

New local deal on S90. Can I utilize the $3,000 Costco and are there any other rebates or incentives I can add to this deal??

Sesi do not participate in the Costco Program with Volvo, they only accepts Sams club A plan.
I already contacted them yesterday :slight_smile:

They’re out of date. Volvo only accepted Sams club last month. Costco is new this month. It’s not a dealership decision, it’s a Volvo decision.

3 Likes

But im guess its participating dealers ? Even if it is , Im sure they will loose a lot of business.

Okay thanks for the help.

Want to trade in 2016 land rover hse for an xc90 Hybrid 2018. It’s at 24 months out of 36 with just over 18,500 miles. Current lease payment for my Land Rover HSE is $678.52/mth. What is this forums suggestion?

The XC90 Hybrid will be as much or more per month. Keep the HSE for now.

Thanks, so what you are saying is you don’t think I could negotiate a better deal…what if I go for a 2017 version?

You can’t lease 2017.

To clarify, what is the employee pricing under the Costco program? Is it invoice or something else?

6% off MSRP plus available incentives/rebates + a-plan bonus which is model dependent

In MD, I’m getting a lease calc of mid $700/mo with all rolled… seems like the inability to go to deeper discount on MSRP is the crux of issue compounded by RV drop

Mid 700… is that because u dont have Aplan ?

running the numbers of 6% off MSRP - there was chatter about not being able to get to sub invoice?

Perhaps their unique tax situation isn’t helping either.

1 Like

but mid 700 is not even for folks without A plan… I think this dealer is really giving no discount. Assuming this quote isnt for an inscription.