Corvette crossover/SUV coming

This better not be it

That looks like someone photoshopped a vette front end and side graphics onto a blazer.

Iā€™d bet it actually is a photoshop of vette and a blazer and is just a generic ā€œartist renderingā€

4 Likes

In my opinion this is a horrible idea. It really diminishes the Corvette theme. If they want to build an E-Corvette I would be all for that. But a SUV - ā€¦ What are they thinking ! Are they trying to keep up with the Mustang ? Or what ?

1 Like

Obviously. Nothing else could explain this stupidity.

1 Like

Itā€™s not. Or, more accurately, the creator of the render is a writer at C&D, so unless he was shown a picā€¦

Truth be told, I donā€™t think that looks half bad. A little bit of the Blazer and a little bit of the Corvette. Kind of sexy for an SUV and certainly like nothing else on the road right now. Although the overall look is more Asian than Chevyā€¦

1 Like

More like 50% of each

Well, at least itā€™s the right 50% from each. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Next we have the Corvette Panel-Van or Corvette station-wagen

And then weā€™ll have the Corvette Mini-Van

Corvette ZR-E.

PT-Corvette (cruiser)

Corvette Wagon sounds awesomeā€¦

3 Likes

The fact that it took them this long to even consider such an idea shows you how poorly managed GM really is.

They shouldā€™ve been slapping Corvette and Escalade badges on a bunch of different models.

https://www.callawaycars.com/homepage/cars/callaway-corvette/callaway-aerowagen-package/

3 Likes

Gtc4 lusso!

1 Like

Also a way to devalue a brand or sub-brand, and make it virtually meaningless

1 Like

What a mach-e-ry.

1 Like