Corvette crossover/SUV coming

It’s also cool to show people you know the correct pronunciation is Marc not Mac.

:thinking:

Am I being mach-ed right now?

1 Like

Maak… there’s no R in there

What about when the all electric Taycan has a Taycan Turbo trim?

1 Like

True turbo or not that car is a blast to drive!

1 Like

They had all these turbo badges left over from not badging any 911 below 570 hp, so what else were they going to do with them?

1 Like

I was going to make a gross sexual comment about how happy I was to see the Previa pic, but suffice to say that I LOVED that car growing up, incl the futuristic interior. Awesome (except for the crash tests).

That’s make sense, if it were shown during an EV presser. :slight_smile: Also, I think it makes sense that there needs to be something distinctly “different” about a Corvette SUV. Chevy (and Ford) are famous for their trucks, and I imagine lots of Corvette (and Mustang) owners also happily own a truck or SUV from the same brand, regardless of name. So, if you’re going to use the Corvette name on something else, an EV makes sense.

Like how they can eROllCoal on a Tesla.

1 Like

Not familiar w/ the term…?

bad joke my bad, how would this new electric Corvette SUV roll coal on Teslas? Maybe louder fart noises!

1 Like

Do you guys know if the car is even out? I am pretty sure that was an Mach E, it parked in front of a Taqueria when I was getting take out. I googled but not sure if delivery started.

It may have been a manufacturer car on M plates. :man_shrugging:t2:

Curious, but the Ford website comments on ordering the Mach-e. Does anyone know if this is order only?

I haven’t seen one live, but it seems to be a fairly distinctive car, so doubt you were mistaken. Perhaps a prototype that’s running around for durability testing?

On a GM-related note, have y’all seen the new EV GM emblem? Looks super cheap to me…

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a35164431/general-motors-new-logo-revealed/

I can’t wait to give them away on LH six months after they release :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll be waiting :upside_down_face:

@jeisensc, seems there have been delays, but at least one store has real photos of them within 150 miles of me. Side note, if you squint REALLLY hard then the front profile almost looks like a taller stang but just slightly proportionally off.

2 Likes

Corvette to Corvette Cross loyalty?

Hope so!

(Corvette Cross is what I’m calling it)

2 Likes

You’re right, it was the Mach E, it has no grill haha, guy was making a taco run before it closed. That was in norcal (Pleasanton).

1 Like

You’re certainly closer to Mexico than VA is by train, so I’d assume they’d get there faster.

Is that part of Silicon Valley? I can see Ford wanting to get some attention among the tech bros…

I’m just 20 minutes north of Tesla headquarters, it’s a sleepy town so must be some guy took the car home for the weekend.