Considering Accord Sport Lease

Thanks again for the unicorn status reminder, but anything in that 300+ range for a 1.5 is too much.

I think you would agree, right?

Thank you for disagreeing but $300+ for a 1.5 is too much. Sorry.

Can you elaborate so it’s not just a subjective response?

“feeling” something is good or bad is not a legitimate response.

Back it up with some facts from this months programs please

2 Likes

That shtick is really old my friend.

If he’s getting a good selling price discount and no dealer BS, RV/incentives/MF/taxes/fees are what they are so therefore monthly payment is what it is. You had totally unheard of levels of incentives and selling price discount for Honda which will probably never happen again. Your deal was replicable (I got a similar quote) but only at that time. That time well passed.

FWIW I pay twice what you do on my Sport 2.0T 6MT - but it’s financed on a 36mo loan, I drive a variable and unpredictable 20-30k/year on my daily.

2 Likes

Hey I didn’t bring that shtick up, I stopped mentioning my deal months ago, you reminded me once again…I just mentioned that the price of a 1.5 sport Accord at more than $300 is a bit too much.

What was your sale price on the 2.0 sport?
Maybe you got a unicorn too

Again according to what?

Deals aren’t made based on feelings

2 Likes

OK… that devolved quickly. Take it to the Thunderdome, please.

At 15k miles and without loyalty?

Ya problem with ILX is that it has weaker/older tech than current gen honda and the grill/logo is too ostentatious. That being said, there is no silver ASPEC local to me within 250 miles and not at that price point. I imagine a full redesign after 3 years too so probably get a nice discount on new gen upon lease end. I’m screwed with BMW if I go way over miles haha